00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

People you're glad are dead

2,931 Views | 40 Replies

Response to People you're glad are dead 2015-05-30 05:45:38

My sanity...

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to People you're glad are dead 2015-05-30 05:55:13

It's not good to be happy because someone died. Doing something like that attracts bad karma.

Response to People you're glad are dead 2015-05-30 09:47:31

I'm glad the Duck Division is dead.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to People you're glad are dead 2015-05-30 10:28:17

I remember when Fred Phelps died and George Takei said people shouldn't be glad he was dead. Jerry Falwell died and Phelps PICKETED HIS FUNERAL. Where were you on that one, Mr. Takei? You didn't defend someone who was a MUCH lesser threat than Phelps? Screw you, George!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to People you're glad are dead 2015-05-30 15:32:22

At 5/30/15 10:28 AM, Ericho wrote: I remember when Fred Phelps died and George Takei said people shouldn't be glad he was dead. Jerry Falwell died and Phelps PICKETED HIS FUNERAL. Where were you on that one, Mr. Takei? You didn't defend someone who was a MUCH lesser threat than Phelps? Screw you, George!

You shouldn't celebrate the death of someone whose misguided ideals differ from your own.
Granted I can't say I agree with anything Fred Phelps or his rag tag band of idiots believe in.
But wishing death upon someone because their views differ from you makes you no better than the person who you don't like. And does nothing but bring you down to their level.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

At 5/29/15 08:18 PM, Wegra wrote: If you actually did research on him you'll know he was a massive asshole stole ideas didnt donate shit and acted like an immature child.

Can you throw me a citation or four on that one?

Anyone can act arrogantly erudite without substantiating their claims, and it's more often the case.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

At 5/30/15 07:34 AM, Loki wrote: You have to be one kind of special moron to rejoice in one's death.

While I would be inclined to agree with you if it were concerning the death of an ordinary person, when it comes to remorseless murderers, war criminals, genocidal tyrants and crazed eugenicists who posed a grave danger to the entire world, I am rather relieved to learn of their deaths. Surely, you can understand why one would feel that way about people like Hitler and Stalin, considering the misery they would have dispensed on the world were they able to continue living.

Response to People you're glad are dead 2015-05-30 17:54:45

@mysticvortex13

i agree with you full hardheartedly.

Response to People you're glad are dead 2015-06-02 19:37:17

At 5/30/15 12:43 AM, Kwing wrote: All of them.

Is it because they're in a better place, a worse place, or no longer suffering?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to People you're glad are dead 2015-06-02 19:45:37

mlk

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to People you're glad are dead 2015-06-02 20:57:49

At 6/2/15 07:37 PM, Painbringer wrote: Is it because they're in a better place, a worse place, or no longer suffering?

It's because they're gone.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)