00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lucidstriker595 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

whew... almost had a car accident

475 Views | 10 Replies

whew... almost had a car accident 2015-05-26 05:40:51

Some faggot decided to enter my road from a crossroad, with like no speed, while I was on my road (the main communication so he should have waited for me to ride over)

He had some big expensive nissan, because it looked supermodern.
Anyway faggot suddently realised that he can't accelerate fast enought and he stoped completely, luckily I had good Brakes and I managed to stop my car very close to him. Faggot had some blonde chick in there, so I showed her my middle finger and the faggot moved away for me to continue. I AM SAFE FUCKERS.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to whew... almost had a car accident 2015-05-26 06:32:49

Do you have closet sexual issues, or did you simply forget that you're not on /b/?

Don't get me wrong, poorly skilled drivers are insanely infuriating, and not only when they risk lives but even when they simply inhibit the flow of traffic or fail to respond appropriately to things like roundabouts, 4-way stops, a very agreeable law requiring the use of turn signals, remaining in one's lane in a double left turn laneset etcetera...

But did you really have to go and call the guy a homophobic slur (which, granted, I used to use freely....) when it is explicitly against the rules to do so on the BBS?

Geh, I suppose I'm guilty of talking more shit than I need to about people on the road who just fucking suck at driving, but I don't actually get mad about it. Can't say that I wouldn't road rage the living hell out of someone if, say, they pulled in front of me and I, say, had my children or spouse in the car and they got hurt... Can't say that I would either, I have none of the above and have never experienced that situation.

But shit yo, get a kangaroo killer or something; then you can bump them without much damage and in that sitch it's their fault anyway, legally and in reality.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to whew... almost had a car accident 2015-05-26 06:35:36

At 5/26/15 06:32 AM, Lagerkapo wrote: Do you have closet sexual issues, or did you simply forget that you're not on /b/?

.........TL;DR

Dis ain't 4chan?

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to whew... almost had a car accident 2015-05-26 09:10:58

Fuck driving amirite?

Response to whew... almost had a car accident 2015-05-26 09:19:01

At 5/26/15 09:10 AM, ThePulp wrote: Fuck driving amirite?

I like driving, it makes me go very fast, with little effort. I don't like others, because they make me slow down, which requires an actual bit of effort!

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to whew... almost had a car accident 2015-05-26 09:53:15

At 5/26/15 09:44 AM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 5/26/15 05:40 AM, Deshiel wrote: faggot
Mods are coming...

WORDS HURT.

Response to whew... almost had a car accident 2015-05-26 10:00:23

At 5/26/15 09:58 AM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 5/26/15 09:53 AM, ThePulp wrote:
At 5/26/15 09:44 AM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 5/26/15 05:40 AM, Deshiel wrote: faggot
Mods are coming...
WORDS HURT.
How does being banned for using that word sound like to you?

I actually have, once.

I've been banned for the other silly things I've done.

3 days from the BBS isn't much of a let down, really.

Response to whew... almost had a car accident 2015-05-26 10:52:10

At 5/26/15 10:06 AM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 5/26/15 10:00 AM, ThePulp wrote: 3 days from the BBS isn't much of a let down, really.
But it's still annoying.
You can't lie...

Not really.

At 5/26/15 10:00 AM, ThePulp wrote:

3 days from the BBS isn't much of a let down, really.

dude, try seven days without. all over stupid shit like trannies.

(edit) wait! transgenders, no sexually confused people, no that isn't right either. Women with dicks! idek anymore... its not like the higher ups tell us what is too explicit or too hateful.

Response to whew... almost had a car accident 2015-05-26 10:57:58

Deshiel I bumped a deer once. It's about the closet I can get to empathizing with you.

Response to whew... almost had a car accident 2015-05-26 16:08:08

Yea I'm banning everyone I see who uses the word 'faggot' in a derogatory manner. Come at me, comrade.

Hit me up with @STEM or a PM if you see it, and I'll dish out a 3-7.

BBS Signature