00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I just found out that my friend is

2,868 Views | 42 Replies

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 07:04:25

At 5/24/15 05:32 AM, MMHM wrote: Wow you must be some kind of deranged pervert if you're fretting over what your friend might "sext" your sister.

I just don't like it when people do bad things to my family, thats all.

+ She wasn't very happy that he's now annoying her with these messages, cuz she doesn't like him much.

@bit @brenttheman she's 25 and she doesn't like it when a stranger is annoying her on the phone. She only saw him for few minutes and now he's being way too friendly than she accept it.

She thinks that he's weird and she made it clear to me that she doesn't like it so I am going to do something about it.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 09:20:44

At 5/24/15 07:04 AM, Deshiel wrote: @bit @brenttheman she's 25 and she doesn't like it when a stranger is annoying her on the phone. She only saw him for few minutes and now he's being way too friendly than she accept it.

She thinks that he's weird and she made it clear to me that she doesn't like it so I am going to do something about it.

Why don't you send HIM dick pix? That'll show him.

Then post the pix here.

Edit: Haha. Just kidding.
Edit 2: But if you really want to...
Edit 3: RIP my inbox

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 09:43:40

At 5/24/15 09:22 AM, BlueReality wrote: Would you not rather her be with you friend, someone you know and trust?

Friends? Is that a new pokémon?

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 11:06:02

Did he grab her dick yet?

#NewgroundsComedyGold

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 11:29:30

I'm done with this trhead. Thanks for your time and words.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 13:16:35

At 5/24/15 12:02 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Learn how to spell, n00b

maek me

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 14:04:11

I did the same thing to one of my good friends but I'm waiting till she turns 18 to take it any further.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 18:10:39

I am surprised at how few people are agreeing with @Deshiel that the dude's definitely being a douche.

What part of Deshiel's sister hardly knew the guy, most definitely did not request dick pics, and received unsolicited dick pics from the guy anyway don't most of you understand?

Okay, remove the word "friend" from it. Some random dude a girl doesn't even know starts sending her dick pics and she doesn't even like that dude. Doesn't that seem just a little wrong?

The rule on dick pics should be don't send them unless they're specifically requested.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 18:13:30

I'm glad I don't have siblings. I don't think one of my friends would be alive if they pulled something like that on me.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 18:18:42

How old are you?

Inb4 look at your account info, I never trust that shit.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 18:27:41

At 5/24/15 06:10 PM, NeonSpider wrote: I am surprised at how few people are agreeing with @Deshiel that the dude's definitely being a douche.

What part of Deshiel's sister hardly knew the guy, most definitely did not request dick pics, and received unsolicited dick pics from the guy anyway don't most of you understand?

The part where people like to be assholes on purpose.

At 5/24/15 06:18 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: How old are you?

Inb4 look at your account info, I never trust that shit.

Edit, and yes I think it's worth another post because:

I should have read the whole thread before posting.

I agree with @brentheman here; this guy is obviously not being a very reliable character (in a relationship, hitting on numerous women of various inappropriate categories, betraying your trust either knowingly or deluding himself that he isn't), but we definitely need to see a picture or two of your 25 year old sibling to get an idea what kind of psychological and social armament we can provide for you to defend her with. I'm 25 myself and I can tell you more than most about how people my age think, and if maybe we should get her some contact info for me so I can advise her on further courses of action.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-24 20:13:33

One of my friends went out with my sister. While they were together we didn't really talk to eachother, but then when they broke up we slowly ended up back as friends and just pretended he never went out with my sister lol

Response to I just found out that my friend is 2015-05-25 01:58:51

That's horrible. Give me your sister's #.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature