00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArmoredRed just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

These military women are hot.

1,304 Views | 18 Replies

These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 14:59:41

I just caught one giving me the "I wanna fuck you" look. They're two of em, blonde and pony tailed. They come here to observe this place, military students. I got one's email a long time ago but she stopped answering. I even hear from another military student that prostituting is going on in their base. Damn it, If I wasn't crazy I'd join the Army.

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 15:09:58

At 5/13/15 03:09 PM, ZeroDown wrote: Is this how you would describe your experience?

No, they're about my age.

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 15:13:37

I'm pretty sure any one of these women would kick your ass if they saw this post.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

At 5/13/15 03:13 PM, squidly wrote: I'm pretty sure any one of these women would kick your ass if they saw this post.

Lol, yeah. That's why they're so hot.

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 15:40:23

I always thought that the talk about chicks, who volunteer for the service over here, being sluts was bullshit. Turned out that I was kinda wrong, also I really surprised, not sure why though, they were kinda slutty.

This one staff sergeant once asked me with a wide smirk in his face, if I knew if one of us had already fucked the girl in my team. I told him that I don't believe any of us was that desperate, as she was not exactly the most feminine girl, more like, manlier than some of the guys and kinda annoying.

He pretty much laughed and told me that there is always one. Later turned out that he was right...

I really thought she was a lesbian

BBS Signature

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 15:57:19

I was almost 'raped' by a female in the air force.

I say that in quotations because, as I've come to learn, female rape isn't really forceful, it's just 'over-persuasive')

I fucked her once in one of the dorms at keesler in gulfport, ms and the next night i was trying to go to sleep and she kept blocking the door way, forcing her face into mine trying to make out, and i kept politely and awkwardly trying to move around her and go to the upstairs dorm to fall asleep and it was a real struggle. I mean I fucked her GOOD, apparently.

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 16:04:23

At 5/13/15 04:01 PM, Hoodie wrote: I don't come on here talking about guys I think are hot, can all of you just shut up about gross vaginas you want your gross dicks in for just one day?

no.

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 16:10:27

What branch? Were they BAMs?

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 16:11:23

At 5/13/15 03:14 PM, PanzerKorpse wrote:
At 5/13/15 03:13 PM, squidly wrote: I'm pretty sure any one of these women would kick your ass if they saw this post.
Lol, yeah. That's why they're so hot.

Based on what I've seen, most military chicks won't stand much of a chance against an average dude. It's rather disappointing.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 16:17:36

At 5/13/15 03:51 PM, TheGoldenMonty wrote: Did you seriously expect a good conversation from this shitty meaningless thread?

This is art here, a shit poster like you should leave!
We don't want to give attention to you butt fucking ugly pics!
NippleMan can produce milk, you can't, with your small ass fucking boobs!

BBS Signature

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 16:24:34

What is this, the rape convention?

General really is devolving into a sad little mess.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 16:52:54

At 5/13/15 04:48 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: Thanks for killing my boner...

At least the same goes for little children.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 16:54:11

At 5/13/15 04:11 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Based on what I've seen, most military chicks won't stand much of a chance against an average dude. It's rather disappointing.

True, we were taught some self-defense techniques and most of that stuff was all about brute strength, sadly the girls didn't have too much of it, neither did most of the guys, but I guess adrenaline kicks in?

As medics, we were often training to set up this large emergency tent, no idea what it's called in English, but it was our worst nightmare, as half of the team were always somewhere else. The idea is that it's supposed to be ready to take in wounded to visit the doc, get patched quick into a state where they can survive and be moved into another part of the tent to wait for evacuation to an actual hospital.

I may not remember properly, but I believe that it was planned to take about 2hours from 30 people to completely finish, we managed to set it up in one and half with just 12. The worst part was carrying all the crates inside, those supplies are pretty fucking heavy and that's where the chicks were really just slowing us down.

It was kinda sad that after being awake from 5am to 11pm, we have to set that thing up after we had not eaten since lunch time as someone had fucked up and everyone was just hoping to get in the tent to sleep, which had not been set up either. And then the 4 girls of the 12 couldn't even lift the lightest crate, so 8 guys had to do most of the work.

If Russia attacks this country, I will go fucking berserk just because I have to be apart of that shit again and this time, it's 24/7 with a fear of dying included.

Or shoot myself

I think I try to make my point clear in too complicated way and ended up ranting about this shit. I must mention that this isn't even the worst shit some has to go trough, just to explain that I know how fucked we're if shit gets real.

Shit...

BBS Signature

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 17:51:24

We call those military hoes, "clearing barrels" because everyone sticks their gun in them.

This post will actually appear at the bottom of this page.

BBS Signature

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 17:54:19

We all know Japanese girls in the military the cutest and hottest. Think about it. These girls are defending their country and looking cute doing it. :D

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

It's bait to get you to join the army.

Fucking succubi.

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 18:46:28

i would have f**kd them bouth >.o

BBS Signature

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 21:28:14

It's even hotter when people fucking explode having to fight for their country.

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to These military women are hot. 2015-05-13 21:57:53

At 5/13/15 09:28 PM, Chat-man wrote: It's even hotter when people fucking explode having to fight for their country.

I've always pondered what'd happen if people were fucking and then a bomb blows them up mid-fuck.