00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So I started watching Naruto

399 Views | 8 Replies

So I started watching Naruto 2015-05-13 05:42:28

I actually really enjoyed it so far
Why does it get so much hate?

BBS Signature

Response to So I started watching Naruto 2015-05-13 05:44:43

I don't know, it seems like a waste of time so I never gave it a shot. Fuck Naruto. I got shit to do... like post in the General BBS. Ain't I cool? No? Oh well...Naruto wouldn't make me cooler. Seems like a waste of time.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to So I started watching Naruto 2015-05-13 05:48:16

Anime is a waste of time.

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to So I started watching Naruto 2015-05-13 06:19:41

Cliches or something.

Response to So I started watching Naruto 2015-05-13 06:23:39

They kept giving us more villains just to make the story longer and get more money from people with merchandise.
And all the people going nuts over the show and saying it's the best thing of all time certainly didn't help.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to So I started watching Naruto 2015-05-13 06:51:30

I don't understand the hate for Naruto either, as it's a superior anime. Naruto is a great series, with an interesting premise, top-notch animation, that is very well done in most aspects which bolsters its strengths with a great soundtrack and a dark, mysterious, complicated plot. Your average NEWGROUNDER, hopefully, is intelligent enough to see Naruto as the masterpiece that it truly is, and whether one may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, can recognize that the series itself, regardless of their personal opinion, is very well thought out and deserves recognition and respect.

These very aspects that make the anime so deep and mature make it a discussion ground for scholarly gentlemen who engage in debate of all kinds both online and in the real world. The hard-working characters who continue to stand against all odds, the realistic jutsus and well-designed clothes, the whole and everything about the complex Naruto world provides fuel for much thought, and the deep character backgrounds, their dark past and emphasis on revenge, and overall greatness of the series make it fit just right with the refined taste of your average intellectual and his sense of disappointment towards the world’s dull, insipid choices in entertainment. Exactly the kind of material that brings the intelligent and well-educated together over critical discussion.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the highest-tier fanbase known to NEWGROUNDS, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every NEWGROUNDER to support the existence of threads discussing Naruto, and make sure to give a friendly gesture to all Naruto threadmakers to make sure NEWGROUNDS ANIME CLUB ELITE continue to show their faces here.

So I started watching Naruto

BBS Signature

Response to So I started watching Naruto 2015-05-13 09:03:32

I think the fact that it became clear that the creator didn't plan the series to be as long as it was. Lot of bullshit happening in the end, trouble keeping focus and more bullshit plot twist than a Metal Gear Solid game.

But as far from the very beginning of the manga/anime I think it was pretty good.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to So I started watching Naruto 2015-05-13 09:20:06

I haven't watched Naruto for 8 years, but I've been playing Path of the Ninja on the NDS so I'm slowly getting to kmow the story again.
I wanna watch Naruto but I'm already following a lot of TV shows.

Response to So I started watching Naruto 2015-05-13 11:05:07

-It has an even worse fanbase than most anime in general.
-Users submit shitty Naruto/Sonic/Mario sprite crossovers to the Portal.
-The show itself is mediocre at best, but its fans treat is as sacred law.
-You can see aspies walking about in Naruto gear saying "B-believe it!"

It's the Sonic the Hedgehog of anime.