00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Groggywench just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What's with people saying "Wake up!

1,489 Views | 24 Replies

You know "Wake up America you're being controlled by the government you sheeple" or whatever. Well gee! If I wasnt awake I wouldnt be making this fucking thread now would I?

People these days swear to god

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-11 23:44:40

At 5/11/15 11:42 PM, Wegra wrote: You know "Wake up America you're being controlled by the government you sheeple" or whatever. Well gee! If I wasnt awake I wouldnt be making this fucking thread now would I?

...what if you are in a coma.... and we are all just standing next to your bed telling you to wake up.

...but all you can hear are conspiracy theories.

Please wake up, wegra.

just wake up.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-11 23:50:12

Wake up! Grab a brush and put a little makeup.

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 00:05:50

yeah man because everything is meant to be taken literally

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 00:36:03

Wake me up, before you go-go, don't leave me hanging like a yo-yo.

I can't wait for the day you find a lady, knock her up and start a family Wegra. Just promise us that you won't post pictures of your children.

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 00:43:30

At 5/11/15 11:42 PM, Wegra wrote: You know "Wake up America you're being controlled by the government you sheeple" or whatever. Well gee! If I wasnt awake I wouldnt be making this fucking thread now would I?

There's this douchebag at my school who sometimes stands around with posters from info-wars. i'm all for peaceful protest, but "there's fluoride in the tap water"? really? idk, it's just douchy imo to stand outside of a classroom for that. like "ok, what the hell can we do about that? I have exams in a few hours."

At 5/12/15 12:36 AM, someaveragechap wrote: Wake me up, before you go-go, don't leave me hanging like a yo-yo.

I can't wait for the day you find a lady, knock her up and start a family Wegra. Just promise us that you won't post pictures of your children.

It'll never happen.

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 01:56:47

At 5/12/15 01:50 AM, Bit wrote: It'll never happen.

Mail order brides are still a thing, right? It can still happen.

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 02:55:46

It's twelve in the morning. Shut the fuck up.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 03:11:49

At 5/11/15 11:50 PM, LeeSteevens wrote: Wake up! Grab a brush and put a little makeup.

Ah, beat me to it.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 03:43:26

At 5/11/15 11:50 PM, LeeSteevens wrote: Wake up! Grab a brush and put a little makeup.

You ... actually comprehended those System of a Down lyrics?

I like their music but their lyrics can be a bit incomprehensible at times and sounds a bit like this to me --
"Wake up! Dadadadadadddaddad Makeup!"

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 06:16:02

Because too much sleep is a bad thing, Wegra.

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 06:42:06

I think what those conspiracy theorists are forgetting is that the government is made of absolutely flawed humans who can be brutally satirised at any point during their political career. Doesn't make us look like a bunch of sheeple now, huh? Psst, psst... the people in power don't know what they're doing half the time and need to make sense of it, and so do we.

I like Have I Got News For You for this very reason. It satirises the government.... opposition... and conspiracy theorists.

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 07:53:37

At 5/12/15 06:42 AM, Troisnyx wrote: the government is made of absolutely flawed humans

Hey, did you know that Barack Obama is an alien from the planet Tralfamadore?
You all need to wake up.

Life is just a ride, it's not all that real-- and even if there is death, you'd still have been alive at one point or another.

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 08:53:35

At 5/11/15 11:42 PM, Wegra wrote: Well gee! If I wasnt awake I wouldnt be making this fucking thread now would I?

How do you know you're not really just dreaming you're making this thread. Maybe your entire life is one long dream. O_o

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 09:18:24

Wake up, America!
There's a bunch of bills that you gotta make-up, America!
Our jobs those Mexicans are gonna take-up, America!
Why'd you leave the debt above the ceiling, America?
Why'd you leave the debt above the ceiling, America?

I don't think we deserve your national suicide.
I cry.
When countries deserve to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 15:56:41

At 5/12/15 01:50 AM, Bit wrote:
At 5/12/15 12:36 AM, someaveragechap wrote: Wake me up, before you go-go, don't leave me hanging like a yo-yo.

It'll never happen.

Unless they broke up recently Wegra has a girlfriend who he constantly posts pictures of on facebook, let's just hope that at least one of them is sterile.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 16:03:57

At 5/12/15 12:43 AM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote: You have to wake up
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/603900
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/625439
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/643590

LMFAO! CorpseGrinderClock, thanks for making my day!

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 16:08:39

Maybe this is what they want you to think.

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 16:12:18

At 5/12/15 04:08 PM, Chat-man wrote: Maybe this is what they want you to think.

Dunn dunn dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Some one had to say that!

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 16:28:11

At 5/12/15 03:56 PM, Radaketor wrote:

It'll never happen.
Unless they broke up recently Wegra has a girlfriend who he constantly posts pictures of on facebook, let's just hope that at least one of them is sterile.

Wegra wearing a wig can't be Wegra's girlfriend because they're both the same person.

That also means that they can't have children.

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 17:18:04

because we are being fed brainwashing shit that makes us sleep and become blind. watch the matrix and manchurian candidate kid. those movies show that we are now living in a plastic life. SO WAKE UP and stop pretending everything is normal because its not. im sick of this shit

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 19:20:46

At 5/12/15 03:56 PM, Radaketor wrote:

It'll never happen.

Who Rachel? Yeah we're still going. Also yeah its not happening because I dont want to raise no snot nosed kids. I'm wearing a condom

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to What's with people saying "Wake up! 2015-05-12 23:43:41

At 5/12/15 12:02 PM, Amaranthus wrote: I love scriptwelder's games but I'm too much of a pussy to play the Deep Sleep series.

The third one will eat you

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature