00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xbvuno just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Interesting Things About Africa

370 Views | 2 Replies

Africa always sounds interesting.

So this dude gets sexually violated by women who want his penis, and his semen, and he thinks he has to go to the police for that? It's fuckin' Africa I'm sure he can find them, and pay them back later for their services.

Funny thing is, in South Africa women do the same things, kinda, to their men that North African men do to their women. Africa sure is a weird continent. Which reminds me, isn't Mexico like Africa but for indians? idk I think it is.

Besides that, what are some interesting things about Africa you can think of?

I recall hearing about diamonds the size of baseballs pretty much littered the land.
Also, doesn't anyone else think the AK-47 is pretty much just an African Gun?

Response to Interesting Things About Africa 2015-05-08 02:10:05

Africa lives it's own life, like Russia and northern Canada.

As for the Ak-47, I think it might be some symbol from some games or movies. In reality in XXth century communist Russia and China have dominated the Africa by sending there equipment (including Ak47s but not only) and of course their ideology with it. There may be still of Warsaw Pact weapons in use around, but it's not like gun traders would throw away this great opportunity to profit and sell some modern day guns to Africans today.

Response to Interesting Things About Africa 2015-05-08 03:20:41

North Africa countries are arab-maghrebi in culture. South Africa is westernized. They are nothing alike.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature