00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CloudSavage just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

male circumcision

6,185 Views | 47 Replies

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-05 23:47:32

At 5/5/15 11:00 PM, CGA-999 wrote:
At 5/5/15 10:43 PM, Ghoti wrote:
At 5/5/15 09:12 PM, CGA-999 wrote: Actually, it is prohibited in the Christian religion, believe it or not.
I don't believe it. Because it isn't true.
http://www.stopcirc.com/christian.html

One fucking Christian website does not sum up the whole of Christianity.

There's no truth to what you're saying. Christians all over the world practice circumcision, my entire family included.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-05 23:48:47

I already am..

BBS Signature

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-05 23:50:46

At 5/5/15 11:47 PM, Ghoti wrote:

I know, I am just pointing out that there are "ethical problems." Let's not argue here, because you are right, I found a few sources, and plus, I am technically circumcised Christian. Even though I am not that active in religion.

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-06 00:20:21

uncircumcised dicks are disgusting.

BBS Signature

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-06 00:26:11

At 5/6/15 12:20 AM, GiovDMustache wrote: uncircumcised dicks are disgusting.

thank you, fuck

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-06 02:04:46

i think the feminist movement takes a very dim view of female circumcision

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-06 03:54:42

I'm proud of you, Newgrounds!

Well, most of you. All of you who either said male circumcision was bad and/or who had a neutral opinion to it, ... I'm proud of you.

For the few still stuck in the stone ages, do as you wish, but don't force that shit on others. We have this wonderful invention today called soap. It works wonders. All you have to do is use it once in a while and no dick cheese without even needing a primitive barbaric surgery. Amazing!

Want to do it to yourself? I give my full support to that. Want to do it to your kids? You sick fuck. And yes I realize there's a lot of people who'd fall into that category in the US. All of them are sick fucks (at least in that one area). The only exceptions are for phimosis or other legitimate medical reasons and, even then, non-surgical alternatives should be tried first, resorting to surgery only as a last resort, and also minimize the damage as well (so, not a full on religious-type circumcision, but instead only whatever is necessary to be removed to alleviate the medical problem)

If you any of you happen to have male children and decide to get them circumcised for non-medical reasons, and there are complications in the circumcision resulting in your child's death, I sincerely hope that haunts you for the rest of your life. Hopefully you'll have hallucinations of your dead kid or something. So don't do that shit to your kids.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-06 04:44:19

At 5/6/15 12:20 AM, GiovDMustache wrote: uncircumcised dicks are disgusting.

Imagine if men felt the same way about uncircumcised vaginas.

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-06 05:32:29

At 5/6/15 04:44 AM, DJ-Ri wrote: Imagine if men felt the same way about uncircumcised vaginas.

but how do you circumcise a vagina? we don't have excess skin like you do.

BBS Signature

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-06 05:33:02 (edited 2015-05-06 05:35:43)

At 5/6/15 05:32 AM, GiovDMustache wrote:
At 5/6/15 04:44 AM, DJ-Ri wrote: Imagine if men felt the same way about uncircumcised vaginas.
but how do you circumcise a vagina? we don't have excess skin like you do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

Also, define "excess skin."

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-06 11:27:36

i disagree with the practice as well

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-06 12:05:51

At 5/5/15 11:50 PM, CGA-999 wrote: I know, I am just pointing out that there are "ethical problems."

Yeah, I mean. I've met nuns in favor of gay marriage. Certainly some Christians are going to go against their doctrine, on the basis of biblical misinterpretation. Happens all the time.

Arguing sucks; it's debating that I'm all about. It's not like I attacked you or anything.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-06 19:01:50

male circumcision is a form of mutilation

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-06 20:24:53

At 5/6/15 12:27 PM, Xenomit wrote: It's all subjective and comes down to cultural differences. People love to forget more than anything that they can't compare their beliefs and ethics to those of other people's or groups of people because of the fact that cultural differences exist. Even things like murder are ok in certain cultures, and I'm ok with that, because the people who live in those different cultures live a different life style than me and have different ethics. Sure, in my life style and culture, murder is bad, but in theirs, it's not, how hard is that for people to understand? Very hard apparently.

While I absolutely respect other people's cultures, murder is NEVER ok. That's going way too far, man.

There's no such thing as an objectively bad action. All actions are neutral until someone observes said action, then that action becomes good or bad in their opinion depending on their culture and/ or ethical beliefs. I'll use the same example from earlier, murder. We see it as a bad thing because it wastes years of money and resources spent on raising and sustaining that person, it brings grief to the people they were close to, and it slows social progress. But all of those things are subjective depending on who's looking at them. Maybe they live in a society where money and resources don't matter, maybe their culture doesn't grieve the dead but rather celebrates them, maybe they don't even have a concept of social progress, if any of these are true then their culture wouldn't see murder as such a bad thing.

Just because a certain culture might not view it as a bad thing to take an innocent person's life away from them against their will does not make it any less of a bad thing. Some things are just plain bad, regardless of who observes them. Murder is absolutely wrong, no matter what.

You just have to keep in mind that absolutely nothing in the world is objectively bad, we've developed fake abstract concepts of good and evil and apply them to things that happen, then let our opinions of those fake abstract constructs cause us to act hostile towards eachother.

I disagree wholeheartedly. You should really think about what you're typing before you post it man.

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-06 23:59:24

At 5/6/15 11:24 PM, Xenomit wrote: I really do hate that more people haven't ascended beyond the veil of the illusions of society and all the abstract mental constructs that we've put in place in society.

Do you want to actually debate against my main point? Here, I'll state it independantly, and if you want to really show your point, debate against it and show why I'm wrong.

Nothing in the world is objectively good or evil. Good and evil are abstract constructs forged by humanity.

Humanity as a whole has grown to accept those made up ideas so wholeheartedly that even the most intelligent of us often have a difficult time coming to terms with the fact that a lot of the things we see as real, aren't real at all, they're things we just made up. Morals and ethics, the idea of good and evil, they're all abstract constructs.

And I know I say abstract constructs too much, it just so happens to be the perfect way to describe these things.

Hi Insanctuary.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-07 05:46:08

Both harmful and unnecessary, the female circumcision to a greater extent.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-07 06:24:15 (edited 2015-05-07 06:30:09)

At 5/6/15 11:24 PM, Xenomit wrote: I really do hate that more people haven't ascended beyond the veil of the illusions of society and all the abstract mental constructs that we've put in place in society.

Thinking there's nothing wrong with murder != Ascension

Do you want to actually debate against my main point? Here, I'll state it independantly, and if you want to really show your point, debate against it and show why I'm wrong.

Nothing in the world is objectively good or evil. Good and evil are abstract constructs forged by humanity.

Nope, some things are definitely evil (like murder.) I don't think that good and evil are "abstract constructs" forged by humanity. Many other animals have demonstrated some sense of this, like primates and dogs for example (that's not to say that they don't still do things that could be considered "evil," but then again, so do we.) And, for all we know, there is more intelligent life out there in the universe that we haven't discovered yet that feels the same way as well, quite possibly pre-dating humanity's concepts of it.

Humanity as a whole has grown to accept those made up ideas so wholeheartedly that even the most intelligent of us often have a difficult time coming to terms with the fact that a lot of the things we see as real, aren't real at all, they're things we just made up. Morals and ethics, the idea of good and evil, they're all abstract constructs.

And I know I say abstract constructs too much, it just so happens to be the perfect way to describe these things.

Not really. Sure, there are certain widely-held views that are the product of human social engineering, but then there are others that developed purely out of instinct. This is made evident by the fact that many human cultures who had no contact with each other for thousands of years developed similar codes of conduct. As I mentioned before, I think that we and many other forms of sentient life have a natural sense for these sort of things, albeit not always quite so refined.

Just as a side note, you realize that when you say stuff like "I really do hate that more people haven't ascended beyond the veil of the illusions of society..." you come across as sounding kind of narcissistic, and I'm sure that many here would agree that such narcissism is public enemy #1 of what most of us would consider "ascension."

Response to male circumcision 2015-05-07 07:10:05

The time when I got circumcised, they did not put anesthesia. :(

BBS Signature