00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FireKingKai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Verdun 2015-05-03 21:28:51

I just discovered this World War One set FPS that seems to be pretty new. I'm wondering if any of you have played it and what you can tell me about it... It's currently downloading on my Steam, but I know nothing about it.

Response to Verdun 2015-05-03 21:55:40

Verdun is pretty awesome actually. It uses a momentum-based mechanic for battles, which essentially means each side switches off attacking and defending the trench lines. When you attack, you have a certain amount of time to either kill enough defenders to extend your time, or have enough people in their trench to successfully take it. It's really quite a lot of fun, especially as an NCO where you can call in artillery and gas and whatnot. If you want a good lets play of it check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3E36Rrdc1s

From the freak on your keyboard.

BBS Signature

Response to Verdun 2015-05-03 22:46:10

At 5/3/15 09:55 PM, qwertyfreak wrote: Verdun is pretty awesome actually. It uses a momentum-based mechanic for battles, which essentially means each side switches off attacking and defending the trench lines. When you attack, you have a certain amount of time to either kill enough defenders to extend your time, or have enough people in their trench to successfully take it. It's really quite a lot of fun, especially as an NCO where you can call in artillery and gas and whatnot. If you want a good lets play of it check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3E36Rrdc1s

I've been playing for an hour and I am super impressed. I was expecting a campaign and multiplayer, but I am loving this regardless of it lacking a campaign. Strategic shooters are my favourite shooters. Kills feel very rewarding.

Response to Verdun 2015-05-04 12:12:28

At 5/3/15 10:57 PM, Hoodie wrote: It's cool.

Very cool, if anybody wants to play I believe my Steam ID is doomdayjesus_

Response to Verdun 2015-05-04 12:29:56

It looks good.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature