00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CreAItor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Share your revenge story!

508 Views | 11 Replies

And...

Ok... When I was kid, there was this little boy who really liked me and he told me. So, I went around screaming and laughing telling everyone he liked me. Basically making fun of him. He looked really upset and angry afterwards. Then finally another guy liked me and I did things to purposely piss him off or hurt his feelings- I enjoyed it. I was always picking on kids or just doing crazy stuff. and I never got in trouble for it, my mother always supported everything I did even if it was wrong, because she thought the kids were making me do the things I was doing in school. she saw me as a angel. :/

If a guy liked me as a kid I'd make fun of him for it. I did this too a lot of boys as a kid. I even bullied a little girl to the point of her crying her eyes out, or I'd just go around terrorizing her. I'd sometimes do this to other kids.. And I gotta admit I enjoyed bullying these kids it made me feel powerful, I probably did more stuff to kids that I don't remember but I stopped bullying kids in third grade. Then as soon as I stopped and learned that I don't have to be a asshole to liked by people, a year later all this horrible stuff started happening to me.. I hope this isn't karma, or maybe it is.. I realized what a screwed up kid I really was..

So... What do you think of me now? I'm a cunt? Or am I too honest? Because MAN did I get my karma... Karma is a real... Let's just say my price was pretty huge.

Dozy.

Response to Share your revenge story! 2015-04-14 07:18:45

At 4/14/15 07:02 AM, ZE13 wrote: So... What do you think of me now? I'm a cunt?

Boy you are fast.

Or am I too honest?

How the fuck were those situations too honest?
It's too stupid, to be honest.

Because MAN did I get my karma... Karma is a real... Let's just say my price was pretty huge.

Of course 'ya did.

In 7 years you'll be cursed with a pot of gold.

Response to Share your revenge story! 2015-04-14 07:53:15

Revenge story - once my friend hit my other friend in the balls so I hit the first friend in the balls so he hit me in the balls

never forget

BBS Signature

Response to Share your revenge story! 2015-04-14 11:01:08

Basically I was nice, now I'm a dick.

The end

Response to Share your revenge story! 2015-04-14 14:52:40

At 4/14/15 11:01 AM, FaroutFrank wrote: Basically I was nice, now I'm a dick.

The end

More power to you.

But is power a means to an end?

Hairo.

Discord:

Haizakokaru#0449

Response to Share your revenge story! 2015-04-14 16:27:54

let me tell you if you pull any of that shit in highschool you are going to get an express ticket to the "no friends at all" club.
don't be a fucktard. i also have no idea how the hell that's even a revenge story.

anyway. i'm not a passive aggressive shit so i don't get "revenge" on people. most of my life i've been a human doormat. i'm too nice if anything but at this day and age i no longer let myself get taken advantage of. i've told a few people off but i never actually deliberately seeked revenge.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Share your revenge story! 2015-04-14 16:29:26

Revenge story is still in the making.

At 4/14/15 07:02 AM, ZE13 wrote: And...

Ok... When I was kid, there was this little boy who really liked me and he told me. So, I went around screaming and laughing telling everyone he liked me. Basically making fun of him. He looked really upset and angry afterwards. Then finally another guy liked me and I did things to purposely piss him off or hurt his feelings- I enjoyed it. I was always picking on kids or just doing crazy stuff. and I never got in trouble for it, my mother always supported everything I did even if it was wrong, because she thought the kids were making me do the things I was doing in school. she saw me as a angel. :/

you're an asshole and this is why you're lonely and nobody likes you.

If a guy liked me as a kid I'd make fun of him for it. I did this too a lot of boys as a kid. I even bullied a little girl to the point of her crying her eyes out, or I'd just go around terrorizing her. I'd sometimes do this to other kids.. And I gotta admit I enjoyed bullying these kids it made me feel powerful, I probably did more stuff to kids that I don't remember but I stopped bullying kids in third grade. Then as soon as I stopped and learned that I don't have to be a asshole to liked by people, a year later all this horrible stuff started happening to me.. I hope this isn't karma, or maybe it is.. I realized what a screwed up kid I really was..

go away bitch

So... What do you think of me now? I'm a cunt?

yes and big one at that no not cunt i prefer the word bitch

Or am I too honest?

no you're just an asshole

Because MAN did I get my karma... Karma is a real... Let's just say my price was pretty huge.

good for you you deserve to be lonely for the rest of your life.

Dozy.

Share your revenge story!

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Share your revenge story! 2015-04-14 22:21:23

At 4/14/15 04:27 PM, toxicdevil93 wrote: let me tell you if you pull any of that shit in highschool you are going to get an express ticket to the "no friends at all" club.

Just let her.

She brings this shit upon herself anyway.

I don't think you understand what "revenge" means, ZE13.

Usually in order for it to be a vengeful act, you would have to have been wronged by the person you're doing it to first.

You're an idiot.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Share your revenge story! 2015-04-14 22:37:25

At 4/14/15 10:21 PM, ThePulp wrote: Just let her.

She brings this shit upon herself anyway.

True, but how many smart 13-14 year old girls are there? Yeah she sounds like a pretty huge cunt based on this all. But may as well say something about it, for the sake of whoever she'd fuck over.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Share your revenge story! 2015-04-14 22:56:46

This one time, on The Pit...

We were playing a 4v4 MLG Team Slayer match. My teammate took the sniper rifle even tho I told him I wanted it. You know what I did? I naded his feet, then shot him in the face, killing him. I subsequently got booted from the match.

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature