00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kazukino55 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animators needed (payment included)

653 Views | 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi, my name is TigerJ15 and I'm in need of finding some animator for multiple animated projects that I'm working on. I'm working on a movie, several music videos and a full animated series. Payment of course is included and does vary on the project but any animator interested I would be glad to discus the projects with.

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-13 03:01:18

At 4/12/15 04:17 PM, TigerJ15 wrote: Hi, my name is TigerJ15 and I'm in need of finding some animator for multiple animated projects that I'm working on. I'm working on a movie, several music videos and a full animated series. Payment of course is included and does vary on the project but any animator interested I would be glad to discus the projects with.

I'm interested in hearing more about these projects. If you're interested in my style, and are interested in commissioning me, just send me a message with more information. Also, are these for-profit, or non-commercial projects? I would also need this information, since my commissions list only shows my non-profit prices. :3.

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-13 10:15:40

Sorry, you don't have the type of style I'm after. I'm sort of after something like this.

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-13 12:05:43

At 4/13/15 10:15 AM, TigerJ15 wrote: Sorry, you don't have the type of style I'm after. I'm sort of after something like this.

I can try imitating that style, if you'd like to see if I can. I've imitated a couple other styles when I did a style study series of drawings, which you can see here.: http://darkryuko.deviantart.com/gallery/

But if you'd like to look for another person, I wish you the best of luck with your search and projects. :3.

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-13 13:21:16

No thanks, thanks anyway

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-13 17:55:49

Rekt

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-14 05:57:54

At 4/12/15 04:17 PM, TigerJ15 wrote: Hi, my name is TigerJ15 and I'm in need of finding some animator for multiple animated projects that I'm working on. I'm working on a movie, several music videos and a full animated series. Payment of course is included and does vary on the project but any animator interested I would be glad to discus the projects with.

Hi! I would like to apply for the position! As of right now, I can do it for free, as I could count this for my college's internship program :) Here are my current works https://www.behance.net/goodguyproductions

I'm used to Flash Animation, cartooning, and I could also do some video stitching for post production :) You can email me at josephmarvin.antonio@benilde.edu.ph

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-14 11:40:46

Hm, sounds interested and I'd defintely be intrested in animated the series. In other words, I'm happy to accept, your offer :). Just a suggestion however from the desk of the animator; how long will we be spending on Lucas's backstory? I'm worried longtime fans of the show will become jaded and tired if we spend too much time retelling a story that was already told in the previous incarnation of the series? Anyway it's just a thought and thanks for asking.

EDIT: Just running some numbers and considering all options. I'm not sure we have the budget to keep the entire cast and crew. Unfortunately we might have to make some cutbacks on staff if things get really bad (and it seems like that's where we are headed). Please don't tell the others about this yet, I don't want moral down while we're still just getting started on my project.

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-14 12:53:27

Ok ... one question ... whose Lucas?

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-14 20:32:23

So I talked it over with my production team and we would like to hire you, however we want to see what you can do. Not to worry though I've already sent the details in an email

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-16 12:40:05

Hey, LucasOfficial here!

JT(iger)15 and I have talked it over, and we want to hold all other projects to get Life as Lucas off the ground ASAP. We've decided that we don't need animators at the moment, instead we need writers. The series has hit some major plot-point road-blocks, and we need a few (probably 4-7) writers to work our way through this.

if you feel that you are a strong writer, we'd love to have you. Use this thread to post your writing samples and maybe give us your take on where you'd plan on taking the series. We're excited to see who will be a good fit for "Life as Lucas" the animated series!

<3

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-16 13:26:11

who the fuck are you guys?

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-16 13:52:29

Ok, good luck with that

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-16 13:52:49

Just a writer

Response to Animators needed (payment included) 2015-04-16 13:58:14

I don't know what to say lol