00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kazukino55 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

another playlist addon for userpage

1,018 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I like to go and make a stroll throught my entries from time to time. To listen to my stuff and see how I have grown AND BLA BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Currently you have to go to your page, chose audio, pick a track, listen to it, then hit the <- button in your browser and select another, meanwhile you wait for everythign to load and stuff.

It started to annoy me today.

so @tomfulp Can we have some mini playlist that would play everything from newest to oldest without having to browse gazzilion pages?

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to another playlist addon for userpage 2015-03-28 09:11:29

At 3/28/15 06:14 AM, Deshiel wrote: so @tomfulp Can we have some mini playlist that would play everything from newest to oldest without having to browse gazzilion pages?

It has always been the intent to have a button that turns any audio list into a playlist. We are planning to launch a persistent audio player that can follow you around, so at this point it would probably wait until that exists, so lists can get pulled into it.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to another playlist addon for userpage 2015-03-28 10:37:27

OR you create a playlist of all your stuff, something a lot of people do I've seen. But I get your point, a feature like thiss would be nice.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to another playlist addon for userpage 2015-03-28 14:14:55

At 3/28/15 10:37 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: OR you create a playlist of all your stuff, something a lot of people do I've seen. But I get your point, a feature like thiss would be nice.

I am afraid that I will never harness enought manpower to put everything I made into a single playlist.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature