00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do you have weird sleeping habits?

2,774 Views | 42 Replies

I, for example, can't sleep without a fan on. Doesn't matter if it's hot or cold in my room, the background sound of the fan being on helps me relax and sleep faster.

Anyone else?

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-27 18:26:18

Haha sleep

What is sleep

I toss and turn all night, haven't had a solid night for asking as I can remember

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-27 18:57:56

I have terrible sleeping habits during exams - I'll end up staying awake at night to study, and pass out after school.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-27 20:43:42

I don't necessarily need a fan on, but it helps a lot. My clock does have a nature sound function and I've been going to sleep to the rain one for the last week because it's become a good signal to my brain for "alright lights out," so i'm gonna have to see if I can actually sleep without it. I occasionally wake up with bloodshot eyes even though i'm not an aging alcoholic, and for about 2 or 3 years now I've been in a habit of listening to stand-up comedy on Pandora for a bit while laying in bed almost every time I've gone to sleep.

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-27 21:00:22

If you consider not having any habits a weird habit then yes. I usually sleep when my body allows it.

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-27 21:35:02

I usually need to drink a beer before going to bed if I don't want to lay there with my eyes open for most of the night.

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 00:26:17

I like having a fan on, but I don't need it. I also play AVGN episodes on my iPod Touch when I'm going to sleep so it's less boring. My sleep schedule is also completely fucking random.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 00:30:20

I need to pull one off before I goto bed, otherwise I'll wake up with a raging boner for which I have no girlfriend to nibble on it.
Otherwise I have no sleepin' habits, ohh, almost forgot, I talk alot of shit when I sleep.

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 01:08:42

Besides getting the minimum amount of it? Not really.

Which reminds me that I need to get some sleep because I have work tomorrow.

Oh well. It can't hurt to jack around on Newgrounds for a few more hours.

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 02:22:53

At 3/27/15 06:18 PM, IsaacIsBlind wrote: I hug my pillow

Hey I do that too! I couldn't do that with a person, it'd be too warm. That's why I'd rather hug corpses in bed.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 02:26:45

At 3/28/15 02:22 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 3/27/15 06:18 PM, IsaacIsBlind wrote: I hug my pillow
Hey I do that too! I couldn't do that with a person, it'd be too warm. That's why I'd rather hug corpses in bed.

It's too expensive to pop 2k for a Real Doll eh?

But what about the smell?

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 02:29:21

At 3/28/15 02:26 AM, someaveragechap wrote: It's too expensive to pop 2k for a Real Doll eh?

It'll be a fresh one. Should be fine for one night at least.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 09:59:29

I have to put on ambient tones in order to achieve sleep.

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 10:07:57

I have to sleep in complete darkness. Any pinch of light, and I can't sleep.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 10:09:52

I pretend I'm a fetus.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 12:36:32

Don't worry, I live in Florida, so I don't sleep without a fan either. Anyway, I sleep with both pillows on top. It's because I tried it once when I had a cold and was told the fluids would drain down. I decided I liked it and have since always done it.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 16:21:31

At 3/27/15 06:15 PM, klompors wrote: I, for example, can't sleep without a fan on. Doesn't matter if it's hot or cold in my room, the background sound of the fan being on helps me relax and sleep faster.

Anyone else?

I need a fan as well as I can't stand silence. It weird's me out. While in college, my brother and I had to use a YouTube video of a box fan sound just because he broke the damn fan. It was good enough. I also like it when cars drive by as well.

Also I guess I moan and talk in my sleep if that counts?

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 16:22:16

yeah i tend to go asleep around 2am every night, and i wake up between 7am and 9am usually.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 16:25:21

At 3/28/15 02:29 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 3/28/15 02:26 AM, someaveragechap wrote: It's too expensive to pop 2k for a Real Doll eh?

It'll be a fresh one. Should be fine for one night at least.

Does it ever get really inconvenient having to go out and get a fresh corpse every day or two?

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 16:49:35

the fan thing is really common. i never understood it though.

occasionally i make weird croak like noises in my sleep, it happens more often if i'm on narcotics. i think i have sleep apnea

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 17:46:16

At 3/28/15 04:25 PM, SuperBastard wrote: Does it ever get really inconvenient having to go out and get a fresh corpse every day or two?

Implying I need one every night. I'm not THAT emotionally shattered, cmon gimme some credit!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 19:32:33

I get more tired when I stare at a lamp or light but I don't want the light to be on all night.
There are also nights that I fell asleep from staring at my phone and woke up with my phone in my hands.

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-28 22:47:32

I wake up in the middle of the night because the mosquitoes keep biting.

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-29 00:15:55

Id do that with air purifier instead. it cleans that air and circulates it. Get it right next time.

C C

the trolls king of kings

BBS Signature

It's hard for me to sleep unless I have something to snuggle with. I'm making do with what I got with a stuffed snake (not a taxidermy snake, but the kind you win at carnivals), but I plan on replacing it one day with a stuffed anime charcter or a girlfriend I'll taxidermy*

*I'm joking about the "Taxidermy my girlfriend" bit

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-29 08:05:19

Well i dont know were to start.... Ive been told i yellin my sleep sit up and smile at people I sleep walk. i use to like teleport from my couch to my bed but that kinda stoped around age 14 i talk. suck my tongue,cuddle,moan. Ill even have full on conversations.....

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-29 10:27:43

I have recently been waking up an hour earlier than usual. I know that there is simply no way that isn't related to daylight savings time. Don't worry, I'm sure it will fix itself eventually.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-29 10:34:18

At 3/27/15 06:15 PM, klompors wrote: I, for example, can't sleep without a fan on. Doesn't matter if it's hot or cold in my room, the background sound of the fan being on helps me relax and sleep faster.

Same habit. I used to be able to sleep without the fan on, but my mom kind of did it a couple of times and now without it, it is hard to sleep. I also need a pillow over my eyes too.

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-03-29 19:59:44

I cry myself to sleep hugging my pillow. If I don't do that I masturbate until exhaustion sets in.

God im lonely

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have weird sleeping habits? 2015-04-04 10:18:43

It usually takes me about an hour to go to sleep. I heard some sources say that it takes the average person only 17 minutes. I just assumed everyone fell asleep at the rate I do.