00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dingleberry96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do I grow UP? (height)

1,341 Views | 19 Replies

How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 17:00:21

hey. Ive had a bit of a problem with my height and im 5'7. is there a way to grow taller... i just need to teach that five nine and ill be fine.

Its serious and I need some serious answers so maybe you can help other newgrounders

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 17:04:58

the only way you can help enhance your tallness is to ensure the health of your spine. flexibility and exercise allows more room for growth

also your probbably nowhere near done growing yet, just be patient

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 17:05:54

At 3/23/15 05:00 PM, heyaq wrote: hey. Ive had a bit of a problem with my height and im 5'7. is there a way to grow taller... i just need to teach that five nine and ill be fine.

Its serious and I need some serious answers so maybe you can help other newgrounders

You're welcome.

"Earth is defenseless but one chosen dolphin can save us all." - Ecco the Dolphin

BBS Signature

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 17:08:25

What does your ancestry look like?

Dutch, Nordic, German? You gonna be tall.

Hispanic, Italian, Asian? Hahaha.

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 17:10:15

At 3/23/15 05:08 PM, Bit wrote: What does your ancestry look like?

Dutch, Nordic, German? You gonna be tall.

Hispanic, Italian, Asian? Hahaha.

british and they do drink a lot of milk and tea as i think they have a good chance of getting enough bone materials to unsure a good height

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 17:14:43

At 3/23/15 05:11 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: you're going to be short for the rest of your life

--supergandhi64

gandhi was quite short man

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 17:31:12

At 3/23/15 05:02 PM, Monster-64 wrote: I was 5'7" in 6th grade and grew to 6'1" by 8th grade, now I'm 6'8" and STILL growing.

oy man! good height. Does it give you a lot of girls?

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 17:33:42

At 3/23/15 05:10 PM, heyaq wrote: british and they do drink a lot of milk and tea as i think they have a good chance of getting enough bone materials to unsure a good height

Yeah. British height roughly equals Murrican height, on average.

At 3/23/15 05:19 PM, Vinnyy wrote: But I'm Asian and I'm six feet solid.

Stop telling lies on the Internet.

Congratulations on 8k posts, though.

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 17:49:27

There is this procedure that midgets/dwarves/little people use to get taller...

It involves breaking their legs in multiple places and growing more bone to fill the gap.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 19:42:45

very carefully

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 20:18:10

At 3/23/15 07:41 PM, Vinnyy wrote: Why is it hard to believe that an Asian is not short? Why do you have to believe what the stereotypes say?

Because saying that tall Asians exist is like saying that there are Germans who don't sound angry all the time, Swedes who aren't liberal, and Jews who are poor. It just doesn't make any sense.

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 20:40:29

This is why you drink your milk before bed

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 20:45:40

At 3/23/15 07:41 PM, Vinnyy wrote:
At 3/23/15 05:33 PM, Bit wrote:
Stop telling lies on the Internet.

Congratulations on 8k posts, though.
Why is it hard to believe that an Asian is not short? Why do you have to believe what the stereotypes say?

Thanks, by the way.

The tallest man in the world is an Asian. (Also the shortest man in the world is also an Asian) I find Asian stereotypes to be mostly BS though. Also the myth Asian women have small boobs. Hahahaha. There are some quite busty Asian women out there. Yes, there's small-boobed ones too, but you have all sizes just like you have for other races.

To the OP though, who -- friggen -- cares?! Oh boo hoo hoo you're "short". Gonna cry about it? Contrary to the damn myths, you can be short and still pick up tons of ladies. Yeah they'll generally *say* they want a tall guy, but I find that's more just something they say rather than something that's a deal-breaker.

But I'll tell you this though. If you believe your height is a problem then it *will* be a problem. Worse, it'll be a problem you can't do much if anything about. Solution? Just don't give a shit. If some girl doesn't like you because of your height, man forget about her. She's a shallow bitch. Move on to better.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 22:55:40

At 3/23/15 05:08 PM, Bit wrote: Dutch, Nordic, German? You gonna be tall.

My mom's side of the family came to the US from Germany.
My dad's side of the family came to the US from Norway.

I am roughly 5'6"

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 23:01:52

At 3/23/15 10:55 PM, Viper wrote:
At 3/23/15 05:08 PM, Bit wrote: Dutch, Nordic, German? You gonna be tall.
My mom's side of the family came to the US from Germany.
My dad's side of the family came to the US from Norway.

I am roughly 5'6"

Somebody didn't drink their milk.

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 23:06:03

At 3/23/15 11:01 PM, Bit wrote: Somebody didn't drink their milk.

I drank milk all the time as a kid....

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 23:18:41

With balloons.

(Get it?)

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 23:29:49

5"7 isn't all that bad, moron.

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-23 23:32:42

The rack. Stretch yourself a bit every day.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to How do I grow UP? (height) 2015-03-24 02:50:06

At 3/23/15 11:06 PM, Viper wrote:
At 3/23/15 11:01 PM, Bit wrote: Somebody didn't drink their milk.
I drank milk all the time as a kid....

Nothing wrong with your height, or OP's height for that matter.

At 3/23/15 11:29 PM, NGPulp wrote: 5"7 isn't all that bad, moron.

Yeah tell me about it. OP is all complaining like it's the end of the world he isn't some tall guy. Well he's not a midget either. Plus, like I said, it's more one of those things women say they want (especially on online profiles/etc...) but which, IRL, doesn't matter jack. I honestly think it's something they think they want or they think they're supposed to say they want because of some media bias or whatever, but which they don't actually tend to care about. Hell, look at all the women with high heels so *they* can look taller -- shits retarded. Completely bad design. Good way to break an ankle and not be able to run away in case of an emergency though.

I can go out to any semi-decent club on a decent night and just be swimming in girls, whereas many guys there don't have any girl's attention and of those who have attention, I seem to get the most unless there's a skilled breakdancer present or something, in which case he gets the most but I still come out pretty decent.

Oh and I'm one of the shorter guys there, but have far more attention from women than any of the tall guys there.

I mean sure, I'm going to be shit at basketball but then again they really should have height leagues like how they have weight leagues for some other sports. Unless you think it's a good idea to pit a 350 lb boxer against a 120 lb one.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here