00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Your Opinion

418 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need Your Opinion 2015-03-08 16:17:50

yesterday I made the artwork (before) and posted it here, on the forum, and asked for your opinion... and one guy replied, and said that the mage needs to have more contrast, to pop out a bit more, because it's hard to tell what's going on in the picture...
And today, I was playing with the artwork a little bit, and tried to apply more reflective light, and I must say that I'm pretty happy with the result....
But, I'd like to hear YOUR OPINION :)

Need Your Opinion

Response to Need Your Opinion 2015-03-08 19:53:50

At 3/8/15 04:17 PM, FilipStredansky wrote: yesterday I made the artwork (before) and posted it here, on the forum, and asked for your opinion... and one guy replied, and said that the mage needs to have more contrast, to pop out a bit more, because it's hard to tell what's going on in the picture...
And today, I was playing with the artwork a little bit, and tried to apply more reflective light, and I must say that I'm pretty happy with the result....
But, I'd like to hear YOUR OPINION :)

Yeah definetly should have posted this in the other thread, but oh well. I'd say make the background a bit darker now, just pass a very low opacity black in there and job done, the silhouette should read better.

My tumblr yo.

My art thread.

If anyone wanna be drawing pals, add me on discord fam "daker#3361"

BBS Signature