00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried

3,458 Views | 45 Replies

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-05 23:29:31

My sister came back from Turkey addicted to kombucha. It's like flat soda with vinegar in it - thoroughly awful.

Honorable mentions: I tried an imitation V8 from Trader Joe's a while back and was disgusted with the immense amount of salt added to it. Also I saw an online suggestion to mix Bailey's Irish Cream with Chambord. It would have been alright except that the cream curdled. I was able to salvage it with some milk and an ice cube but it was pretty awful on its own.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-06 02:54:03

The closest thing for me is probably Hubert's Lemonade. That shit is so sour that as soon as I took a drink I tried scraping my tongue with my finger nails to try and get rid of the aftertaste.

Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-06 08:45:37

At 3/5/15 10:16 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 3/5/15 11:47 AM, BlueReality wrote: or this one foreign soda with a tinfoil cover over it in a can, it was fucking terrible but I forget the name

EDIT: I found it.
Dude, what? San Pellegrino is awesome.

I dunno if I've had the regular mineral water, but I've had the lemon stuff with that foil and thought it was pretty good.

At 3/5/15 11:25 PM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 3/5/15 11:50 AM, All-American-Badass wrote: Ginger beer, Imagine a ginger snap that in beverage form. a bit bitter for my liking.
oh man i love ginger beer

Me, too. Reed's is awesome. It's great mixed with a little spiced rum.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-06 08:54:55

Red wine mixed with milk.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-06 11:59:11

At 3/5/15 02:35 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Tea sucks, and not just the arousing way.

As an Englishman I'm feeling like my legitimacy is being threatened. Tea's noice.

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-06 12:15:22

coca cola. i heard they really put cocaine in that shit. just proves how shitty america is in marketing.

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

I hate the taste of grape soda. It might be me or companies can't capture the right taste of grape for sodas when its artificial. I know there is natural grape soda out there but most of the market just go and make artificial instead because to them its more easier, so its hard to find natural most of the time.

BTW I'm black. OHHHH SHOCKER! AM I RITE?

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-06 17:28:38

Vimto is terrible. Please do not even touch it.

BBS Signature

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-08 12:05:44

At 3/6/15 12:09 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: if you drink coffee or tea and don't brush your teeth, you probably have disgusting stained teeth

--supergandhi64

Fixed.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-08 13:16:37

Anything made in america, mexico's where it's at.

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-08 13:31:56

When I was a little kid I'd grab all the liquids I could find in the kitchen and mix them together into a giant bowl.

I think the worst combination I found by far was Surge and whole milk.

Lucky for me I never thought to look under the sink for ingredients.

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-08 14:50:08

Gasoline.... don't ask why....

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-08 15:23:46

I have drank water that had cigar ashes in it, but I was plastered at the time and thought it tasted good.

The first thing I thought of was Malta. That stuff is horrible.
Guinness is pretty nasty as well.

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-08 20:47:46

When I was in China, I went to a restaurant. There were these disgusting, giant jars and in them were all kinds of dead animals from lizard like creatures to sheep fetuses. They looked trippy as fuck, other animals seemed deformed beyond recognition. Of course they were in some sort of alcohol, I was told it was sake, but for all I know it could have been a "white" lie. I had to try it nonetheless though, it's one of those once in a life time things. I picked the sake that had sheep fetuses lying in it and felt my balls cringe and my anus start to implode upon itself as I caught the scent of this drink from hell. When I finally drank it, I immediately wanted to rip my tongue out of my mouth.

It wasn't worth it. I wouldn't recommend anybody to do it, even if it is a once in a life time opportunity. You're better off living the rest of your life not experiencing the terrors of sheep fetus flavored sake.

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-08 21:24:06

Beer.
Beer tastes like licking shit stained toilet paper.
I never drink beer, it's absolutely horrible.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Most Disgusting Drink You've Tried 2015-03-08 21:26:59

At 3/8/15 09:24 PM, Schizo-Sephy wrote: Beer.
Beer tastes like licking shit stained toilet paper.
I never drink beer, it's absolutely horrible.

I remember feeling this way. But then I sold myself out for some cheap thrills, and now I'm used to the taste.

You should do it too. Become one of us.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature