00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

People making their problems yours

2,555 Views | 41 Replies

Response to People making their problems yours 2015-02-27 19:06:40

I approve. Through I probably would have moved when she asked, and then the second time maybe not. She should try a similar tactic with whomever is parking in her spot.

BBS Signature

Response to People making their problems yours 2015-02-27 19:10:09

Sucks when it happens, but revenge isn't the answer.

At 2/27/15 06:58 PM, kazumazkan wrote: you're a dick for not moving it.

Haha yeah. And now I'm gonna go get drunk and laugh about it with my friends.

At 2/27/15 07:06 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: I approve. Through I probably would have moved when she asked, and then the second time maybe not. She should try a similar tactic with whomever is parking in her spot.

To elaborate, she was parking in my spot for the entire first month I had my apartment. Once I got a parking ticket for parking in her spot while she was in mine I started getting a little irritated.

Response to People making their problems yours 2015-02-27 19:53:16

At 2/27/15 03:23 PM, someaveragechap wrote: Hopefully she won't park in your space again. Reading through the replies I'm like, wtf. You were tired and annoyed. You didn't start it, but hopefully the parking won't be an issue in the future.

Happy Birthday, @SuperBastard

Eat a lot of cake, not cock.

Agreed. It was a huge dick move not to move your car when she asked, imo, but I wasn't in your shoes. Maybe she'd been parking in your space for months. Maybe you'd tried everything else you knew to get the point across to her to stop parking in your damned space. Whatever. Moral of the story is, she made her problems your problem, and you made your problem her boss's problem, who probably made it her problem in return. Way to go @SuperBastard -- and happy birthday.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to People making their problems yours 2015-02-27 21:10:54

At 2/27/15 06:43 PM, FaroutFrank wrote: Calling you out on your bullshit is not antagonism, learn these big words you're using.

Just stop talking to me. You're worthless. Literally. And yes you only contribute antagonism and you're not "calling me out on my bullshit". You're just trying to start shit. And I'm not the only person you've done this with.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to People making their problems yours 2015-02-27 21:58:56

At 2/27/15 09:10 PM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 2/27/15 06:43 PM, FaroutFrank wrote: Calling you out on your bullshit is not antagonism, learn these big words you're using.
Just stop talking to me. You're worthless. Literally. And yes you only contribute antagonism and you're not "calling me out on my bullshit". You're just trying to start shit. And I'm not the only person you've done this with.

Wow, way to project there buddy. I've read all your posts, they contribute nothing to the topic and are wrong all the time. Lengthy paragraphs and big words don't make you appear any smarter. You might as well just say penis or something like some others here.

People making their problems yours

Response to People making their problems yours 2015-02-27 23:16:24

At 2/27/15 10:03 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 2/27/15 12:50 PM, NeonSpider wrote: You were completely in the right and these other people are just wrong.

I'd say you did the exact right thing and I'm proud of you.
revenge is the correct policy? for shame...

being nice might not have worked in this instance, but it doesnt change the fact that punishment isnt the best solution. to this or anything else on earth..

i dont even have a car or a driver's license or job to go to, so though your excuse may have worked for them, it wont on me..

I don't think of what he did as revenge so much as I think of it as a bit of tough love. Sometimes the best way to show someone how they are wrong is to let them see exactly what the receiving end is like. One doesn't need anger or malice to enact this. Sometimes when a person sees what it's like in another's shoes, so to speak, they realize how wrong they were and correct their actions in the future.

Regardless if he had "revenge" intent or not, this same effect plays out nicely here and I bet she doesn't do that anymore or at least thinks twice before doing it.

Sometimes you must act out to accomplish a goal. Sometimes being nice isn't the best way to accomplish a goal.

You can let people walk all over you or you can choose when and where is appropriate to stand your ground. He stood his ground. Nothing wrong with that.

Response to People making their problems yours 2015-02-28 00:17:14

Dem stories of vindictive beta sauce.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to People making their problems yours 2015-02-28 09:04:15

At 2/27/15 11:10 AM, SuperBastard wrote: but it sure scratched my itch knowing I'd probably just made her at least 40 minutes late for work.

Edgy. Nice work.

Response to People making their problems yours 2015-02-28 23:13:26

At 2/28/15 12:56 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote: uh, that would all be true if he had kept his car in the parking space preventing her getting in rather than in front of hers preventing her from getting out of said parking space when she was already there..

that wasnt the case though according to what i read..

Slightly different, yes, but a similar kind of inconvenience. She was perfectly fine with rudely inconveniencing people, thinking nothing of the effects of her actions. When inconvenienced herself, perhaps she rethinks her actions.

She was not harmed. Nor was her property harmed. She was merely inconvenienced.

It's not like he damaged her car or something, which would have been over the line.

Response to People making their problems yours 2015-03-01 06:18:34

I do wonder if the same bandwagon would show up in this thread if the tenant who keeps stealing your parking space was a dude.

But, then again, could be the same or similar-- the set of reactions in this hypothetical situation. Does make 'ya wonder, doesn't it?

Could apologize. The itch was scratched-- sometimes scratching itches cause wounds.
Metaphors aside, never really hurts to say sorry. Who knows?

Then again, it could result in you getting stepped on some more.

Happy Birthday.
Don't forget that it's almost the end of March in a couple weeks.

Response to People making their problems yours 2015-03-02 09:37:26

At 2/27/15 11:31 PM, vixuzar wrote: happy birthday bro !

Thanks!

At 3/1/15 06:18 AM, NGPulp wrote: But, then again, could be the same or similar-- the set of reactions in this hypothetical situation. Does make 'ya wonder, doesn't it?

I think the general tendency is to assume other NGers make poor decisions. As for why that is I can't really say.

Could apologize. The itch was scratched-- sometimes scratching itches cause wounds.
Metaphors aside, never really hurts to say sorry. Who knows?

Apology doesn't seem like the right choice. It doesn't appear that she's suffered any lasting consequences, so by not calling the cops and getting her car towed like my landlord promised her would happen I think I actually did her a favor, even if I was a dick about it.

Happy Birthday.
Don't forget that it's almost the end of March in a couple weeks.

Thanks man.

At 2/28/15 12:17 AM, Deshiel wrote: Dem stories of vindictive beta sauce.

Beta would have been saying "y-yes sorry I parked in your way" and moving immediately, finding her car in my spot when I got back from classes, and saying nothing about it again. It was maybe kind of juvenile to tell this story on the INTERNET, but you ever just get steamed about something and need an outlet?

My weekend was awesome though.