00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Organic Cola

743 Views | 10 Replies

I have a very bad habit of eating crap like fast food cheeseburgers and soft drinks so I am trying to improve my diet .

I am walking at Wholefoods and there is one item that caught my attention.

Organic COLA? You motherfuckers

I could have been drinking it this hole time .

Taste nice by the way

Now all I need is Organic nacho cheese Doritos

Response to Organic Cola 2015-02-06 12:45:42 (edited 2015-02-06 12:46:15)

At 2/6/15 12:43 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: i love stuff which is called organic. i'd pay at least double for anything which is organic compared to ordinary products. gotta have those carbon atoms @scoutthesoldier

--supergandhi64

its not even expensive though . $2 for the gallon and it has no high glucose,high fructose and god knows what is secret ingredient of regular cola (some say its insect extract that has drug addiction effect )

Response to Organic Cola 2015-02-06 13:05:02

At 2/6/15 12:40 PM, DjGubkafish wrote: Now all I need is Organic nacho cheese Doritos

Somebody make this happen now

I'm totally not a sandwich

BBS Signature

Response to Organic Cola 2015-02-06 13:15:20

At 2/6/15 12:45 PM, DjGubkafish wrote: its not even expensive though . $2 for the gallon and it has no high glucose,high fructose and god knows what is secret ingredient of regular cola (some say its insect extract that has drug addiction effect )

How many calories and how much sugar?

BBS Signature

Response to Organic Cola 2015-02-06 13:22:27

At 2/6/15 01:15 PM, FinaLee wrote:
At 2/6/15 12:45 PM, DjGubkafish wrote: its not even expensive though . $2 for the gallon and it has no high glucose,high fructose and god knows what is secret ingredient of regular cola (some say its insect extract that has drug addiction effect )
How many calories and how much sugar?

Theres 110 calories+29 sugar per serving so its still unhealthy amount of sugar to drink on daily basis . However its 100% cane sugar and no syrup so its easier for your body to get rid of .

Response to Organic Cola 2015-02-06 13:51:31

Give me some of that lung cola! Mmm mmm!

Liver cola? Sign me up!

Spleen cola? OMG how did you know? That's my favorite!

Kidney cola? Hell yeah!

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Organic Cola 2015-02-06 13:52:17

At 2/6/15 01:51 PM, NeonSpider wrote: Give me some of that lung cola! Mmm mmm!

Liver cola? Sign me up!

Spleen cola? OMG how did you know? That's my favorite!

Kidney cola? Hell yeah!

oh I see what you did

Response to Organic Cola 2015-02-06 15:27:08

its acidic and sugary, its not for you at all either way

Response to Organic Cola 2015-02-06 16:41:21

If you want to eat better, start paying attention to sugar content and sodium content, making sure that 1 serving size is the whole that you're getting, or if it considers the portions like 5 serving sizes (so that would be everything in the nutrition label MULTIPLIED by 5 when you eat the whole thing)

Watch your portions. Just drink water...if you want something with taste, you eat. Don't do that Mio flavor water shit, it contains sucralose. Don't do Gatorade, it has sugar and other bullshit.

Never return to sodas again. You don't ever need it. Just. Drink. Water. If you're thirsty.

Hell, drink water often. That can even be an appetite suppressant.

You can't fuck up eating more veggies, preferably raw. You can't fuck up with most fruits. Eat meat. Eat dairy...watch the fuck out on bread. You DON'T need bread...seriously... you want a burger? Take the bigger bun off of it or eat it without ANY buns; fork and knife that shit.

Good luck. It'll all be worth it.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Organic Cola 2015-02-06 17:12:44

At 2/6/15 04:41 PM, Phobotech wrote: Watch your portions. Just drink water...
[Disturbing lack of beer here.]

It's like @supergandhi64 always says: "Liquid advice excluding beer, is liquid advice I don't wanna hear."

Response to Organic Cola 2015-02-06 20:55:33

Does it give you organic diabetes?

BBS Signature