00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kornineq just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Five Nights at Fuckboy's

46,686 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Five Nights at Fuckboy's 2015-01-30 04:24:20

Five Nights at Fuckboy's is an RPG Maker title heavily inspired by Earthbound with bastard-hard difficulty and wonderful text-to-speech voice acting. The basic premise is that Freddy Fuckboy wants to have an orgy with the other animatronics, but can't while the cameras are watching him. The gameplay centers around grinding, recruiting other animatronics to the party, and destroying the cameras one by one in battle.

Most of this is standard fare, but a few things stuck out about this game that I thought made this worth making a thread over. First off, the game is fucking hard. With no such thing as an inn, your only method of recuperation is buying recovery items en masse from the shopkeeper, Balloon Boy (coined "Enragement Child" in-game.) Enemies, even grunts, deal substantial damage, and being conservative with recovery items is not an option here. This has the side effect of making the game surprisingly strategic, as your health fluctuates too quickly for you to spam the attack button repeatedly. An unforgiving level cap of 20 also ensures that players cannot simply power through end-game bosses. On Impossible difficulty, your chances in a single fight against the weakest opponent is iffy at best.

Download link

I'm plugging pretty damn hard here, but I honestly thought the game was great (I just got done beating the second one). For those of you that have played it already, what are your thoughts?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Five Nights at Fuckboy's 2015-01-30 17:00:56

At 1/30/15 07:55 AM, Hoodie wrote: Are you proud of the time you invested?

I wouldn't say proud, but I will not hesitate to say that it was well worth the time I put into it. If anything, I wish both games had been a little longer than they were (each one is about two hours from start to finish.)

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)