00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LostMachineMusic just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Has anyone been faulsy reported b4?

439 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

(Was running out of space in subject xD)
As the title says has anyone been stupidly been reported before? Because I have.. May times.. I like to draw gore some times. It's fun. Difficult but fun. I also draw nudes some times. And on my old DeviantArt I was CONSTANTLY being reported. I followed the rules and censored my art the right way and STILL got reported! At least 6 times a week I was reported. And yet my page wasn't taken down for some reason. I guess the admins of the site agreed how I censored. It was really stupid. I eventually left that account and made a new one. And now I'm also here to post my lovable gore here as well.

For the characters in pictures WERE of age(for nudes) And the gore was with mythical characters. Such as my faceless monster. But for some reason he and my of age drawings were a NONO. Yet I see nudes and worse gore than I drew on there passing without any censors. It's really stupid. Glad I came here.

BBS Signature

Response to Has anyone been faulsy reported b4? 2015-01-18 14:42:46

I have no clue how the dA reporting system works, I only know when I reported stolen art, nobody seemed to react for months and the user had removed the images by then.

But if you post your stuff here, it's important to rate it appropriately. In doubt, rate it A rather than falsely rating it M for example. Or ask a mod if you're unsure. When posting NSFW stuff in the forums, add a warning in the post or if you start the thread even add it to the title.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature