00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sevnox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Happy Birthday ChazDude!

661 Views | 14 Replies

Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 15:32:29

Well, ChazDude is now 16, from Kent, which is in Britain. He's also a cracker jack comic stripper, regularly posting his enigmatic brand of humor in the NG Art Portal. I hope you lot can pay your respects to this young man in a Newgroundsian fashion....

Happy birthday dude of Chaz!

I can't post pictures, so hopefully others will.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 15:50:25

At 1/17/15 03:37 PM, Monster-64 wrote: Happy birthday @Chazdude

Good start, but can anyone upload some snarky, sexy, or otherwise somewhat appropriate pics? I can't upload anything to NG, or get medals, something to do with an infestation of gremlins in the local network :\

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 15:53:05

Happy birthday Chazly Chaddinton.

Happy Birthday ChazDude!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 15:58:41

Happy Burfday @ChazDude.

[18:34] <PissedWaffers> go ahead chuckle nuts, when this place is in ruins, where....

[18:34] <PissedWaffers> WHERE WILL YOU GO NOW?

Electronic Music Club

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 16:01:16

herpy berthday @ChazDude, hope you can finally get that world domination you've been wanting since 5!

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 16:18:30

@VicariousE
@Monster-64
@supergandhi64
@Chocomilk
@freaksy101
@w00tw00

Thanks, everyone. the fact that I got a thread makes this Birthday even more special :3

Hooraye.

Cartoonist lad, occasional BBS poster and all-round human hailing from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

NOTICE: Anyone caught posting A.I. 'art' on Newgrounds.com will have their balls ripped off and flushed down the toilet.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 16:26:34

At 1/17/15 04:18 PM, ChazDude wrote: Thanks, everyone. the fact that I got a thread makes this Birthday even more special :3

Hooraye.

*Runs in completely exhausted*

Did I just miss the party?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 16:28:21

At 1/17/15 04:26 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 1/17/15 04:18 PM, ChazDude wrote: Thanks, everyone. the fact that I got a thread makes this Birthday even more special :3

Hooraye.
*Runs in completely exhausted*

Did I just miss the party?

Nope, it's only just started :D

Cartoonist lad, occasional BBS poster and all-round human hailing from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

NOTICE: Anyone caught posting A.I. 'art' on Newgrounds.com will have their balls ripped off and flushed down the toilet.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 16:32:47

Happy birthday @chazdude
you're 16 now? to bad that isn't legal drinking age but I bet your doing it anyways.
You're going to go to jail now
You are under arrest anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of sinbad
you have the right to remain underage if you can not then sinbad will have sex with you anyways
you have the right to an attorney if you can not afford one then sinbad will be your attorney.
Do you understand these rights as sinbad has forced me to tell you them?

SInbad shall arrive at your house in about two hours and he will cuff you and take you to the blackest place in new york and he will teach you to be a wigger and sell pot . . .don't worry son you unduh age you can't go to priz cuzz you a minor.

SInbad gonna get yo azz now foo

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 16:34:21

Happy Birthday Chazdude. Hopefully you'll still get some sweet gifts when it's so close to Christmas. And if that fails, maybe twenty bucks from an elderly relative.

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 16:45:15

Happy birthday!
Here's a badly drawn character from your comics.

Happy Birthday ChazDude!

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 17:02:05

At 1/17/15 04:45 PM, Radaketor wrote: Happy birthday!
Here's a badly drawn character from your comics.

It's beautiful.

c':

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-17 17:03:00

Happy birthday! I love your art man!

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-18 02:11:11

Happy birthday, dude!~

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Birthday ChazDude! 2015-01-18 06:36:31

At 1/18/15 06:34 AM, Captain-Slugworth wrote: Buggershitbollock-- Am I late? Am I late?

Please don't tell me I'm late, eugh!
blasted traffic held me up
Anyway, yes, yes. Happy Birthday to one of my favourite webcomic authors, ChazDude!
Have a cracking one dude!

Don't worry, we're all a bit late sometimes :3

Thanks, Sluggy!

BBS Signature