00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MicPix just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dragon's Lair Inspired Interactive!

481 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Greetings NG!

So I've been putting together a dragon's lair inspired interactive animation with simple clicking and decision making mechanics (video here) feat. the blue bomber himself, Megaman!

I've planned out the rooms and mapped out the different paths, and I'm currently boarding out the diff animation sequences for each. Everything is still really preliminary and so things are still subject to change, but enough about that!

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

-Animators
-BG artists
-Composer

WHAT I'LL NEED FROM APPLICANTS

-ANIMATORS: Animation samples, and previous works. Prove you can make a character act, and that you understand weight. You'll also have to draw on model so I may have a test for you.

-BGS: Lots of backgrounds you've made before. Concept art would be great, show you can paint/ render things out. Lighting is important, and we'll be needing you to direct the audience's eye.

-COMPOSERS: Send me some music! I'll specifically be looking for your ability to remix a song into something driving. We'll be needing two songs, but one has to be pretty loopable, and I may ask for accents for certain scenes.

This is going to be a pretty long project (possibly a year) where it'll mostly be made on weekends and nights. I'll be demanding some pretty high levels of skill from everyone including myself, and it'll be done entirely frame by frame. If you're interested or know of anyone who might want in on the ridiculous endeavor, let me know! I'm open to character designers/ sound designers as well, and it never hurts to ask.

While I normally would work with friends, I wanted to try something new and fun. There will be a chance for some monetization on this and funds will be split up accordingly. If you have any other questions, I'll be here!

Thanks for reading my essay!

-k7vin

Dragon's Lair Inspired Interactive!