00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to post movie 2015-01-05 00:51:28

Im having a bit of a problem posting a movie on here. Ive completed all the fields on the upload page and everything, but nothing appears in the field for "movie File." When I click on the "Publish" button, I get a pop-up telling me to wait for swf file to upload. What exactly is supposed to happen / and how is the system supposed to behave?

Response to How to post movie 2015-01-05 00:53:32

At 1/5/15 12:51 AM, WorldAnonFag wrote: Im having a bit of a problem posting a movie on here. Ive completed all the fields on the upload page and everything, but nothing appears in the field for "movie File." When I click on the "Publish" button, I get a pop-up telling me to wait for swf file to upload. What exactly is supposed to happen / and how is the system supposed to behave?

Try uploading the file into your Newgrounds dump storage area and tell me if you get an error.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to How to post movie 2015-01-05 01:02:41

At 1/5/15 12:53 AM, Malachy wrote:
Try uploading the file into your Newgrounds dump storage area and tell me if you get an error.

Yep I do get an error message with that. Of course Im using pencil to do my shit not Macromedia Flash.

Response to How to post movie 2015-01-05 01:11:27 (edited 2015-01-05 01:11:58)

At 1/5/15 01:02 AM, WorldAnonFag wrote:
At 1/5/15 12:53 AM, Malachy wrote:
Yep I do get an error message with that. Of course Im using pencil to do my shit not Macromedia Flash.

I'm not familiar with the program you're using but it probably isn't exporting in a supported file type.

The portal supports file types: .mp4, .mov, .avi, .m4v, .ogg, .ogv, .wmv, .mkv, .webm, .flv, .3gp and .swf

If your program can't export to any of these file types you may be out of luck for that specific project.

Here's a list of some popular and supported programs folks have had success with (some are free and others offer free trials)

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to How to post movie 2015-01-05 01:18:56

Ok, I finally got it to upload into the dump, after going into my system and telling .swf files to call the browser in the file execution proceedure.

Response to How to post movie 2015-01-05 01:26:56

OK I got it!! Its in the under judgment section. Thanks for your help, man,.