00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LettySupremacy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Another Christmas thread

339 Views | 2 Replies

Another Christmas thread 2014-12-24 22:28:40

Here's how it goes: I don't want there to be any threads on the first page tomorrow that don't have the word Christmas in the title. Get cracking people

Tomorrow I want to be jolly and festive for the lack of jolly and festive I've been this December. I know I will be. Today I was finally in the mood to watch Christmas specials like my life depends on it and I'm taking a little forced break, but I'm gonna jump right in because finally I CAN FEEL IT. Course I watched specials all December when they were on. But shit I haven't done my yearly marathon until today. Technically I started it tomorrow actually but I've been FEELING IT today.

I'm not going to watch any fucking Christmas specials if my heart ain't in it. I'm a little scared about next year. Hell, I was scared this year. "What if I don't watch my specials this year?" I asked myself in a most non-jolly way. It was horrible. Today I was in a great mood and watched them ho-ho-holiday specials. I was safe. But next year? I can tell myself that I feel it's going to work next year. Logically I know I might miss it. I'm thinking of candy canes right now. LICK LICK.

Whatever. I'm gonna go watch It's a Wonderful Life because fuck you I like it, even if it is corny. Later i'll watch Christmas Story and then maybe Christmas Carol (1984 ofc, and ofc I watched the disney one earlier). Then if there's time I'll play some christmas games on NG because I'm really cool. I need a santa hat. I might make a thread about needing one. Just to have another. Look forward to it later.

BBS Signature

Response to Another Christmas thread 2014-12-25 04:27:53

That'd seem a little forced, wouldn't it?

Response to Another Christmas thread 2014-12-25 07:14:45

I need a reason to be happy, especially in the hostile winter.