00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cuddlymuffintop just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

can you make a chritmas intro song!

964 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am looking for someone to create a 2-3 min Christmas themed intro song for an animation I am working on. the song should be done in 1-2 days max after commenting on this post saying you want to do it. I will give full credit to you and give you a special thanks in my animation at the end. the song has to be Christmas sounding but can be any genre of music as long as its Christmas themed I don't mind. if you are interested leave a message bellow saying you are and then inbox me when you have completed the song. thank you in advance. :^)

Response to can you make a chritmas intro song! 2014-12-14 15:46:14

At 12/14/14 11:33 AM, plushdork wrote: I am looking for someone to create a 2-3 min Christmas themed intro song for an animation I am working on. the song should be done in 1-2 days max after commenting on this post saying you want to do it. I will give full credit to you and give you a special thanks in my animation at the end. the song has to be Christmas sounding but can be any genre of music as long as its Christmas themed I don't mind. if you are interested leave a message bellow saying you are and then inbox me when you have completed the song. thank you in advance. :^)

i actually produced this with my voices.
i did the kick and clap with my mouth, and my friend did some other stuff you can hear in the background.

take it if you would like, i had fun making it.

Response to can you make a chritmas intro song! 2014-12-14 16:31:18

At 12/14/14 03:46 PM, w00tw00 wrote:
At 12/14/14 11:33 AM, plushdork wrote: I am looking for someone to create a 2-3 min Christmas themed intro song for an animation I am working on. the song should be done in 1-2 days max after commenting on this post saying you want to do it. I will give full credit to you and give you a special thanks in my animation at the end. the song has to be Christmas sounding but can be any genre of music as long as its Christmas themed I don't mind. if you are interested leave a message bellow saying you are and then inbox me when you have completed the song. thank you in advance. :^)
i actually produced this with my voices.
i did the kick and clap with my mouth, and my friend did some other stuff you can hear in the background.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/593182
take it if you would like, i had fun making it.

This is just what I need the animation is a comedy one featuring my original characters who are twin brothers Owen and Oscar. It's going to be about Owen buying a robotic Christmas tree that try's to kill them. I rely an thank full and will put your new grounds user name under special thanks for intro song in the intro before the animation starts. You should make more music like this I would love to use more of your songs in my animations in the future. The animation should take 2 weeks to make and thanks again for the awesome song ~ plushdork