00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What is the Worst Music Video Ever?

1,308 Views | 24 Replies

I'm not trying to make this a video thread, but posting a video of the one you think is worst helps.

Also, only pick songs that were done by people who were signed to a real label and directed by a professional. There are too many people posting stuff on YouTube that are crappy as hell. That's just way too easy.

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-09 22:27:37

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-09 22:34:40

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-09 22:53:40

At 12/9/14 10:36 PM, Monster-64 wrote: While this is a popular song, and I like it, I just don't like the anime style of it.

The animation is amazing! I don't know what blasphemy you're spewing. It was also created by the same guy who did the animation scene in Kill Bill.

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-09 23:02:11

At 12/9/14 10:22 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: I'm not trying to make this a video thread, but posting a video of the one you think is worst helps.

Also, only pick songs that were done by people who were signed to a real label and directed by a professional. There are too many people posting stuff on YouTube that are crappy as hell. That's just way too easy.

As long as people talk about the shitty video instead of just posting a link, I'm not going go retroactively deleting stuff, we're all good. So what makes the video shitty? What aspect of it's shittiness is most hilarious? Is this a momentary lapse into shit or does this artist do a lot of shit and this one caught you eye for some reason? There's discussion material is what I'm saying.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-09 23:06:32

At 12/9/14 10:27 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: YouTube video
At 12/9/14 10:34 PM, koopahermit wrote: YouTube video

It was like I said earlier, videos like this are too numerous. There are a lot of shitty home made music videos. I was strictly trying to narrow it down to videos done by people signed to some major label with some kind of professional work.

At 12/9/14 11:02 PM, stafffighter wrote:
As long as people talk about the shitty video instead of just posting a link, I'm not going go retroactively deleting stuff, we're all good. So what makes the video shitty? What aspect of it's shittiness is most hilarious? Is this a momentary lapse into shit or does this artist do a lot of shit and this one caught you eye for some reason? There's discussion material is what I'm saying.

That's kind of what I was looking for. I was kind of hoping for some insight into why the video is supposed to be bad (i.e. bad dancing, nothing really going on, too many cliches, etc.). What people think is bad and why they think it's bad has always interested me and is something I love discussing.

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-09 23:08:58

At 12/9/14 11:06 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: It was like I said earlier, videos like this are too numerous. There are a lot of shitty home made music videos. I was strictly trying to narrow it down to videos done by people signed to some major label with some kind of professional work.

Alright, I can do better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CccnAvfLPvE
This music video sucks because Drake sucks
Lil Wayne 4 lyfe.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-09 23:14:37

At 12/9/14 11:08 PM, koopahermit wrote:
At 12/9/14 11:06 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: It was like I said earlier, videos like this are too numerous. There are a lot of shitty home made music videos. I was strictly trying to narrow it down to videos done by people signed to some major label with some kind of professional work.
Alright, I can do better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CccnAvfLPvE
This music video sucks because Drake sucks
Lil Wayne 4 lyfe.

I would disagree with this. This video really isn't bad, even though the song is pretty generic itself.

I've seen way worse. Take this for example. The singer starts off with some crappy fake French (the worst I've ever seen), then starts bouncing around in an unrhythmic way in front of a crappy looking psychedelic background while other people are doing crappy disco dancing. The video is also mixing all sorts of eras together and it doesn't make a damned bit of sense.

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-10 00:52:32

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-10 06:15:05

The ones that are glorified movie trailers.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-10 12:07:33

At 12/9/14 10:27 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE2l6CPna4M

That's just horrifying.
The song, the person singing it, the half-assed camera man, the poor quality of the whole thing.
Jesus.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-10 12:15:59

Meghan Trainor "All About That Bass". I don't enjoy looking at the clinically obese.

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-10 12:36:47

I'm going to let you guys finish but Beyoncé had one of the worst music videos of all time.

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-10 17:43:43

Tennis Court by Lorde

Watch it without the music.

Hi therey

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-10 22:09:53

Rebecca Black "Friday" is the worst music video of all time.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-10 22:14:43

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-10 22:18:04

the worst music video ever was the one that green day never released for Extraordinary Girl

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-13 12:00:35

My Homies Still by Lil Wayne feat Big Sean

'Darkness is light turned inside out'.

What's up?

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-13 18:09:52

I'd say Baby or Friday, but it would be predictable. So I'll go with this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDwOu1t-L6I

COFFE IS JUST THAT GOOD

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-13 18:17:44

There was some r&b music video they played on TV in like the '90s or maybe early 2000s that was just a naked black guy singing to the camera. That one was pretty popular back then.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-13 19:52:47

At 12/10/14 12:15 PM, Witch wrote: Meghan Trainor "All About That Bass". I don't enjoy looking at the clinically obese.

Upvoted if I could.

At 12/9/14 11:08 PM, koopahermit wrote: Drake sucks

Cmon man...

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-13 20:03:32

At 12/9/14 10:34 PM, koopahermit wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3uhyMxw7rM

that camera zooming there happened like only once but it was damn sweet dance move. :D

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

MOST OVERHYPED MUSIC VIDEO EVER!

People ask me if I heard of a song called Fireflies and I tell them yeah its a catchy song. Then they say "ZOMG!!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE THE MUSIC VIDEO! IT IS LIKE THE MOST AMAZING LIKE THING LIKE EVER!"

Hearing this so much I finally watch the damn thing and it's like every other goddamn music video out there. Preachy bullshit that amounts to nothing. WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SO FUCKING AMAZING ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT?

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-13 23:53:38

I can't tell you what's the worst music video ever, but I can tell you this: Dis one is da bes.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to What is the Worst Music Video Ever? 2014-12-14 01:01:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlCWI80hFZ0 ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm surprised no one put up this one yet! I swear this one is like 10 X worse than Rebecca black!!! First off THEY CAN'T SING AT ALL!! I've heard amateur girls sound way better, they also have the most annoying voice ever! The Music is techo pop make your ears bleed shit!!!! The lyrics, don't get me started. now on to the Video itself!

The video, has some really shitty done in 20 minutes editing, worse than amateurish! it's all them doing some shitty dancing in a limo pretty much. I swear, the standard of music videos have plummeted so much. Most music videos intending to be parodies are even way better like this!! I swear I didn't there could be anything worse than Rebecca Black until I saw this. IT makes you wonder, can it get even worse than this? I really hope not, but I'm sure someone will think of something tasteless.

Hello I'm draw art and art acessories

BBS Signature