00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ItsJaron just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Deleting old data without...

563 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Deleting old data without... 2014-12-04 02:45:54

Is there a way to erase data without wiping out the whole cache? I played a bit of Plumet 2 before I made this account and I can't unlock certain medals (A Rock Could Fall Further up to Super Fall). So if I could delete that without wiping out my stats on other games I'm playing would be swell.Thanks in advance.

Response to Deleting old data without... 2014-12-04 08:09:59

At 12/4/14 02:45 AM, someaveragechap wrote: Is there a way to erase data without wiping out the whole cache? I played a bit of Plumet 2 before I made this account and I can't unlock certain medals (A Rock Could Fall Further up to Super Fall). So if I could delete that without wiping out my stats on other games I'm playing would be swell.Thanks in advance.

Last time I did any backups for a flash game they were stored at "users/USERNAME/appdata/roaming/macromedia/flash player/#sharedobjects/2pup3tzs(varies, probably something completely different)/uploads.ungrounded.net", though testing it now seems to have the uploads.ungrounded.net changed into simply ungrounded.net (and testing it with another game seems to create an uploads.ungrounded.net folder even with an ungrounded.net folder, so I guess you should look for both of them). After that the system seems to store games by their flash number (plumet 2 being "561796") in folders divided by thousands. So, in the case of plumet 2 the folder you should be looking for is "561000" inside one of the ungrounded folders.

Bleargh, I´m hit.

Response to Deleting old data without... 2014-12-04 13:58:40

What DalleDallesson said. Thought I'd also point out though how you can easily open up the main appdata directory by simply typing in %APPDATA% in any open window. it's easy to both backup all saves or delete any specific one you want to start over with.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature