00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duspay98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Candy penises... wtf

1,995 Views | 23 Replies

Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 02:52:03

derp

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 02:55:19

this is ridiculous

President of the Writers of Newgrounds | Currently Watching: The Office

BBS Signature

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 02:56:28

Many girls would scare many guys eating those. Or arrouse.

It would be weirder if someone gave these to their parents to snack on.

Heres a thought, the world is a testicle. The other teste is Venus. What is the shaft?

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 02:57:29

Sounds like a dick move.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 03:02:05

At 11/29/14 02:59 AM, Voltage wrote:
At 11/29/14 02:56 AM, fmn335 wrote: Heres a thought, the world is a testicle. The other teste is Venus. What is the shaft?
the moon?

I guess. I was hoping someone would know the answer.

Why did you fail me son? Do I need to send you back to military school?!

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 03:10:56

At 11/29/14 03:05 AM, Voltage wrote: do I need to jam my cock so far down your throat you'll know what it feels like getting your penis tickled from the inside

such anger, much aggression. My word, Voltage.

BBS Signature

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 03:11:03

At 11/29/14 02:56 AM, fmn335 wrote: Heres a thought, the world is a testicle. The other teste is Venus. What is the shaft?

I thought venus was a vagina and mars was a throbbing cock, at least that's what all the girls told us in elementary school

BBS Signature

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 03:32:32

At 11/29/14 03:05 AM, Voltage wrote:
At 11/29/14 03:02 AM, fmn335 wrote: Why did you fail me son? Do I need to send you back to military school?!
do I need to jam my cock so far down your throat you'll know what it feels like getting your penis tickled from the inside

How about I turn MYSELF inside out and stick my intestines up your ass and jamb one of my lungs down your throat while my dick blood pours all over your genitelia while I french kiss your ears with my inside out tounge?

OO LA LA BABY!

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 03:36:37

At 11/29/14 03:05 AM, Voltage wrote: do I need to jam my cock so far down your throat you'll know what it feels like getting your penis tickled from the inside

Voltage.. It's.. It's not like I like you or anything. >:c

~Sweet memories of us I do recall~

~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BBS Signature

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 03:50:08

True story: I was working at Spencer's Gifts at Stonebriar Mall in Frisco, and we had Rainbow Cock Pops in the store. Nobody really paid attention to them...the occasional boy would try to make a gay joke to their friend, "Hur hurr, I found your candy" or girls would giggle at them, and there was nothing to it.

Well, for a few weeks, I was transferred to the Grapevine Mills Spencer's to cover a shift of a Sales Supervisor that was fired...and I HAAAAATED this Manager...she shoveled off all of her duties on me while she just dicked around on her phone in the back room all day... Eventually I got fed up with her bullshit, so she would be like, "Hey, go and re-organize all the hats" or something, so I just said "Fuck YOU, I'm going to write a song about Rainbow Cock Pops." and she didn't care...she was just like "Whatever." and went into the back room...so on clean receipt paper, I wrote this jingle:

How many licks can you give these dicks?
Its an oral treat thats fun to eat!
Its tasty!
Its fruity!
Its filled-up with cream!
Its long! Its strong!
Its sort-of-oblong!
The taste of an erotic dream!
Its Rain-Bow! Cock-Pops!
Buy 'em at Spencers in Malls!
Rain-Bow! Cock-Pops!
The only candy-
WITH BALLS.

The ending bit kinda sung like Ren & Stimpy's "LOG" jingle

So to kill time and have fun with it, I would grab these piece of shit Rainbow Cock-Pop candies, one in each hand, and I would dance around and sing that jingle to customers, and they were fucking flying off the shelf. Mallrats would come back with a squad of their friends / with a gaggle of their friends / with a flock of their friends / with a murder of their friends / with a cluster of their friends and nag me to sing the song for them....THEN THEY'D BUY SOME MORE.

I taught it to my best friend and Sales Associate from my original store the jingle, and we would dance together and sing the Rainbow Cock-pop jingle to much applause and joy.

Suddenly the manager had to point out that we were the highest selling store specifically for that one product.

It was one of my most hardest achievements. I was throbbing with joy.

Candy penises... wtf

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 03:53:21

At 11/29/14 03:50 AM, Phobotech wrote: True story

Respect bro. I would have bought rainbow cock pops from you any day.

~Sweet memories of us I do recall~

~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BBS Signature

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 03:56:44

At 11/29/14 03:50 AM, Phobotech wrote: It was one of my most hardest achievements. I was throbbing with joy.

I hate that I'm in love with you

BBS Signature

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 04:03:34

Doesn't greek or roman mythology actually say that the Earth is one of Zeus's/Jupiter's or Crono's testicles? I think the moon is the other testicle.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 04:05:01

At 11/29/14 03:56 AM, Tremax wrote:
At 11/29/14 03:50 AM, Phobotech wrote: It was one of my most hardest achievements. I was throbbing with joy.
I hate that I'm in love with you

I love that I'm in love with him.

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 04:11:27

At 11/29/14 04:03 AM, Radaketor wrote:
Doesn't greek or roman mythology actually say that the Earth is one of Zeus's/Jupiter's or Crono's testicles? I think the moon is the other testicle.

Those people knew how to worship the right gods/godesses!

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 04:12:58

It's only shaped as a cock for the time it's in the baggie and in their hands. Once it hits their mouth it's a giant mushy mess

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 12:23:25

Wow, the guy who thought this up must've been a big dick.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 14:45:29

At 11/29/14 03:50 AM, Phobotech wrote: True story

I've seen those! I love you Phoebe. That's my nickname for you now. Phoebe.... Phoebe.

Phoebe.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 16:27:08

At 11/29/14 03:32 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: what a bunch of sheltered fucking prudes
who gives a shit if your compressed gelatin and E-numbers are shaped like cocks
don't like it? send them to me, I'll eat them
holy fuck, like seriously, who fucking cares

I think the problem is they were selling them to kids though. Just the fact these existed I don't think was the issue. If they were sold in sex shops no one would care. More like a parent gives a kid some money to go buy candy and they buy that. Parent and kid think nothing of it until they get home and open it up and start eating the candies. Kid doesn't know any better. Parent probably quick glanced at the store and thought they were gummy bears.

Now really parents should use a bit more discretion in what they let their kids buy, but at the same time the stores probably should have had a minimal age required to buy those. Is it really appropriate for some little kid to be eating dick candies I ask you?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 16:36:59

These candy dongs are totally raging right now.

One might say they are... all the rage.

Never stop creating.

Discord

Links

BBS Signature

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-11-29 18:24:58

At 11/29/14 04:27 PM, NeonSpider wrote: eating dick candies

Well, it gives whole new meaning to telling someone to go eat a bag of dicks. lol.

derp

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-12-12 18:40:38

LOL my friend would like those.

'Darkness is light turned inside out'.

What's up?

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-12-12 20:19:56

That must've been a jolly good laugh.

Response to Candy penises... wtf 2014-12-12 20:40:18

At 11/29/14 12:27 PM, Monster-64 wrote: Do they have a juicy center?

Does yours have a juicy center?