00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

809118566 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If you're looking for a project...

1,183 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm making a game (not commercial) and need a song that's slow, yet harsh and scary, but not heavy on the bass. Picture evil men slaughtering townspeoples as a short clip and chasing them slowly down corridors, only slowly because they know the people running wont get away. Please help, I wont be able to pay or anything, but I will add you as a character in the game if you want. Just give me your name and a general idea of what you look like and what you like best of RPG's typical classes. Then what kind of person you want in the game (funny, courageous, shy, doesn't know his or her own stength, etc).
Thank You. Please message me if you will take up my request.
The Red Bobcat

Response to If you're looking for a project... 2014-11-28 09:07:12

At 11/26/14 09:38 PM, theredbobcat wrote: I'm making a game (not commercial)

What tempo do you have in mind to match the scene?

Response to If you're looking for a project... 2014-11-28 11:43:30

I'll gladly do it, if your idea of harsh and scary is 'foreboding, scary vocals'. What do you think?

Response to If you're looking for a project... 2014-11-28 11:48:04

I wonder if these would simply suffice...

Response to If you're looking for a project... 2014-11-29 23:16:30

Hey! I would absolutely love to work on this if you're still looking for a musician! I have multiple songs on my profile if you want to see what I can do :D blondeboy4545.newgrounds.com is my link! Do you have any videos or pictures to show? i could make somethin for it, but it's easiest to make the music when I have a visual :P i don't need a character or anything, all i would like is to be given credit for my music! :) if you're still offering, please let me know!

Coleton

Response to If you're looking for a project... 2014-12-05 19:12:32

At 11/28/14 09:07 AM, gunnaras wrote:
At 11/26/14 09:38 PM, theredbobcat wrote: I'm making a game (not commercial)
What tempo do you have in mind to match the scene?

maybe 80 bpm.

Response to If you're looking for a project... 2014-12-05 19:13:35

At 11/28/14 11:43 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I'll gladly do it, if your idea of harsh and scary is 'foreboding, scary vocals'. What do you think?

I was really thinking more... hard, thumping, scary, music. no vocals necessary actually.

Response to If you're looking for a project... 2014-12-05 19:15:51

At 11/26/14 09:38 PM, theredbobcat wrote: I'm making a game (not commercial) and need a song that's slow, yet harsh and scary, but not heavy on the bass. Picture evil men slaughtering townspeoples as a short clip and chasing them slowly down corridors, only slowly because they know the people running wont get away. Please help, I wont be able to pay or anything, but I will add you as a character in the game if you want. Just give me your name and a general idea of what you look like and what you like best of RPG's typical classes. Then what kind of person you want in the game (funny, courageous, shy, doesn't know his or her own stength, etc).
Thank You. Please message me if you will take up my request.
The Red Bobcat

I actually don't have any video or images of examples. I'm postponing working anymore until I can come across certain music or backgrounds. I do thank you for offering to help though. If you'd still help, I would appreciate it still.
Thanks,
TheRedBobcat