00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines!

2,915 Views | 20 Replies

Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-09 12:23:54

So, my Bengals aren't playing today, but you guys should still have a place to talk about NFL football and here it is!

Today's games:

Titans @ Ravens

Chiefs @ Bills

Dolphins @ Lions

Cowboys @ Jaguars

49ers @ Saints

Steelers @ Jets

Falcons @ Buccaneers

Broncos @ Raiders

Rams @ Cardinals

Giants @ Seahawks

Bears @ Packers

Tomorrow will feature:

Panthers @ Eagles

So, discuss and shit! Also post pictures of sexy super hero girls if you want. I don't care!

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-09 13:45:43

At 11/9/14 12:23 PM, ZJ wrote: So, my Bengals aren't playing today, but you guys should still have a place to talk about NFL football and here it is!

Probably for the best given Thursday night...

At 11/9/14 12:51 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: M'kay see, I made a thread that, in lieu of re-uploading with a different gimmick, I just update when it's time for the next bit of info. Sure, I guess you would get less attention that way but hey! When you see that one thread after it's been up for a while and it has so many replies. Well, I just think it would give you a better feeling than redoing this and having it fade out in a day or two.

I'm just saying, maybe take a page out of my book, I'm kinda awesome.

I prefer weekly threads. It saves me hunting through potentially dozens of pages for the weekly slate of games and the start of each week's conversation. It isn't like there is a finite number of threads that the BBS can handle, or that these threads are spam or unpopular- they routinely get multiple pages each week. The only person who seems bothered by it is you, and I can't see any reason why one thread a week that you don't agree with is worth making so many whiny posts about. There are literally dozens of stupid threads a week far more worthy of your time than these.

Right now awesome is not a word I would be using to describe you, that is for sure.

Also, the Steelers sure do suck against bad teams. They are making Vick look good!

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-09 14:00:05

At 11/9/14 01:45 PM, Sentio wrote: Also, the Steelers sure do suck against bad teams. They are making Vick look good!

This is probably why the Steelers and Roethlisberger aren't mentioned very often among the elite, they are simply too inconsistent from game to game, or ever quarter to quarter. In years past, their defense was more than enough to cover their offensive woes, but now it's in reverse.

I do expect them to come back in this game, because the Jets are abysmal in more ways than one. If this was New England or Denver, (or any good team for that matter) then I would expect the defensive floodgates to open.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-09 14:28:08

I am pleasantly surprised by how well the Jets are doing against the Steelers. I'd love for a New York victory so that the Bengals don't get too far behind Pittsburgh in the AFC North standings...

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-09 14:33:55

Jesus Christ, what is up with the Steelers today? Oh, I bet I know: they're letting Todd Haley call offense. What I have noticed over the years is that when they let Ben be Ben, the team does well. But Haley runs when they should throw and throws when they should run. And while I agree the Steelers need a running game, Haley has them run it at all the wrong times.

Then again, I need to take my Percocet in a couple of hours, so maybe by then, I won't care. LOL. Though, I must wonder: WTF happened to the Bengals? All I know is Andy Dalton shit the bed. I didn't get to watch the game because I was still in the hospital.

ZJ, in honor of my surgery and how awesome the nurses who have worked with me have been, may I suggest nurses for next week's theme?

We need more Sailor Starlights cosplayers. Also, there is an NGer who does an awesome Poison Ivy--I'll see if I can dig her stuff up.

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-09 15:03:37

Another great drive stunted at the last stretch

Should be 24-3 but still too many stupid decisions in the red zone

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-09 15:14:02

There will never be a shittier fieldgoal unit than the 2014 Detroit Lions.

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-09 15:39:28

The Dolphins vs. Lions game has been very intense. It is anybody else enjoying it? 16-13 in the fourth quarter.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-09 15:57:26

Whatever

At 11/9/14 07:10 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: disgusting.

our whole front needs to be reinforced, this was a revolting performance.

What I notice is throughout the season, the run defense have been consistently bad. Even in 2011-12 Super Bowl season it was horrid until the Jets game.

I wonder if Fewell has a weakness on run defense, I mean that was awful.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-09 19:29:17

At 11/9/14 12:23 PM, ZJ wrote: Chiefs @ Bills

Man I wish the Chiefs didn't suck so much ass.

~Sweet memories of us I do recall~

~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-09 21:59:04

Well, the Packers and Bears game is turning out just like how I thought it would. The Bears didn't even show up to play tonight.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-09 22:27:31

At 11/9/14 09:59 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Well, the Packers and Bears game is turning out just like how I thought it would. The Bears didn't even show up to play tonight.

At this rate, it won't be long before the Bears hit the reset button and basically purge their roster starting with Jay Cutler. It's pretty sad to see a team that talented implode like this, though with Cutler at the helm, there was no other way it could've ended.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-10 13:20:39

Bad news for Arizona, Carson Palmer got hurt and may very well be out for the season. One hell of a break since it also means the possibility of winning a title is shot.

Let's see if they can somehow hang on.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-10 21:01:25

At 11/10/14 01:20 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Bad news for Arizona, Carson Palmer got hurt and may very well be out for the season. One hell of a break since it also means the possibility of winning a title is shot.

Let's see if they can somehow hang on.

It's official, he tore his ACL and is out for the rest of the season.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-10 21:36:42

Sunday was a very bad football day.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-10 22:33:48

My 'Boys are at 7-3, not too bad.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-10 23:11:24

At 11/10/14 10:47 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: Sanchez looks pretty good when he's not running for his life

Too bad he'd still be a risk for most teams in the league

I kinda blame much of his issues on the Jets.

Ever wonder why the Jets always have problems with quarterbacks?

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-11 00:16:59

At 11/10/14 11:11 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: I kinda blame much of his issues on the Jets.

Ever wonder why the Jets always have problems with quarterbacks?

You can also say the same things for the Bears and Redskins in the QB department. The only difference between them and the Jets is that both Chicago and D.C. were winning franchises, even without a dominant QB at the helm. Right now, I can't tell who's the bigger fraud on either team between Cutler and his lack of shame and RG3 with a glass jaw and a locker room that is ungrateful to have a competent QB.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-13 14:18:38

Friendships will be broken as @Zachary's Dolphins take on @Gobblemeister's Bills tonight for Thursday Night Football!

Who do you guys have winning? Personally, I've got Miami coming out on top because they're due for a win against Buffalo. Sorry Gobble.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Sex Super Heroines! 2014-11-13 15:05:39

At 11/13/14 02:18 PM, ZJ wrote: Friendships will be broken as @Zachary's Dolphins take on @Gobblemeister's Bills tonight for Thursday Night Football!

Who do you guys have winning? Personally, I've got Miami coming out on top because they're due for a win against Buffalo. Sorry Gobble.

I got Buffalo because they played the Chiefs closer.