00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

little friendly competition

1,471 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

little friendly competition 2014-10-24 13:15:54

I challenge @Lich and two random audio artists for a challenge.

I'll apoint some trustworthy individual to chose some absolutely random source such as artwork/wallpaper/painting or a movie screenshot from star wars(for example) OR WHATEVER.

Once we get our source material, the contest will be about creating the most fitting music that will go hand in hand with the theme of the source.

Once we are all finished with our entries, I will appoint three absolutely random judges that will have to pick up only one victor.
I'll try to talk some mod into puting this gifted individual's winning entry to the front page, or perhaps all of us in there, with the absolute winner being pulled thru NG facebook & twitter aswel.
But thats just in case that somebody needed a "motivational" reward to participate.

Someone might think that this idea was derived from the Art Inspired by Music contest, but in fact it isn't.
I was originaly wanting to compete by scoring a whole animated/live action scene, but then I began to wonder if that wouldn't be too difficult for the others and me.
Scoring a picture is much more easier for alittle contest like dis and if we pull this out and have fun, we can do the scenes later. :)

SO APPLY NOW! TWO SPOTS OPEN TO PARTICIPATE AND IF LICH DOESNT ACCEPT MAH CHALLENGE HIS SPOT WILL BE FREE. I'm going to cancel the registration by the end of this month and even if somebody reserves the spots in the contest early, don't be afraid. I will be expecting a full possibility that they might decide to back off AND YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO TAKE THIER PLACE.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to little friendly competition 2014-10-24 13:23:03

i shall join this *pushes glasses up* Little challenge We all know whos the victor...Muhahah!

Response to little friendly competition 2014-10-24 14:55:54

At 10/24/14 01:23 PM, Mikeru-San wrote: i shall join this *pushes glasses up* Little challenge We all know whos the victor...Muhahah!

Okey you're booked. ;)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to little friendly competition 2014-10-24 18:33:23

BRING IT! >:D

At 10/24/14 06:33 PM, HalcyonicFalconX wrote: BRING IT! >:D

Heuahuahue ur ded!

Okeh thats Mikeru & you...Now somebody release Lich from your slave pen pls I need him to reply.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to little friendly competition 2014-10-24 20:35:07

At 10/24/14 08:06 PM, Lich wrote: Replied, doooo eeeet

Naysooo!

My appointed person chose this pic to be OUR SOURCE MATERIAL!
BEHOLD!!!

3.2.1 GO!!!

You have one week to post your stuff (but its no big deal if you get one day late)
TAG it: LFC

little friendly competition

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to little friendly competition 2014-10-27 14:26:39

At 10/24/14 08:35 PM, Deshiel wrote:
At 10/24/14 08:06 PM, Lich wrote: Replied, doooo eeeet
Naysooo!

My appointed person chose this pic to be OUR SOURCE MATERIAL!
BEHOLD!!!

3.2.1 GO!!!

You have one week to post your stuff (but its no big deal if you get one day late)
TAG it: LFC

4days left! :)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to little friendly competition 2014-10-30 15:38:06

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to little friendly competition 2014-11-02 13:04:50

Dangit, I wish I had seen this earlier.

BBS Signature

Response to little friendly competition 2014-11-04 02:36:39

At 11/2/14 01:04 PM, larrynachos wrote: Dangit, I wish I had seen this earlier.

looks like that other participants heard my track and ran away. Since they are already past thier deadline. :(

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature