00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted LucidShadowDreamer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Last Of Us - Hard Or Survivor?

838 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I've beaten the game on Normal and Normal + and did it without too much difficulties and with a shitload of supplies and with a lot of ammo for each weapon.

I was wondering if the Hard mode would be enough of a challenge, or if I should try the game on Survivor mode. But Survivor seems to be hardcore as fuck.

Response to The Last Of Us - Hard Or Survivor? 2014-10-23 23:15:18

At 10/23/14 10:50 PM, MyProSkillz28 wrote: Well i have already completed the game on Survivor and Survivor+ it is challenging but its fun at the same time. So yeah go for survivor, Why? Because i said so!

But I like the Listening Mode :(

Response to The Last Of Us - Hard Or Survivor? 2014-10-23 23:32:54

If you take your time and don't use your gun much Survivor isn't really too bad. Grounded though man, what a ride.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to The Last Of Us - Hard Or Survivor? 2014-10-24 16:28:25

At 10/23/14 11:32 PM, simon wrote: If you take your time and don't use your gun much Survivor isn't really too bad. Grounded though man, what a ride.

I'm always pretty conservative with my ammo, so I think I'm fine when it comes to this part. But what's the big difference between Survivor and Grounded?

Response to The Last Of Us - Hard Or Survivor? 2014-10-24 19:39:10

I kind of want to play on a harder mode too, but I don't know when I'll have the time. I say go for it though, it if makes it more challenging, do it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Last Of Us - Hard Or Survivor? 2014-10-27 11:13:34

Spoiler!

For better or worse, you can sprint through a lot of the levels, leaving everyone behind, which saves a lot of time for areas like

SPOILERSS!!!!

The graveyard or bookstore.

Response to The Last Of Us - Hard Or Survivor? 2014-10-27 14:19:15

At 10/27/14 11:13 AM, EKublai wrote:
SPOILERSS!!!!

fuck man i was gonna play the game but now I know there's a graveyard AND a bookstore i think i can pretty much figure out the whole plot on my own

thanks a lot asshole

Response to The Last Of Us - Hard Or Survivor? 2014-10-27 15:12:39

At 10/27/14 11:13 AM, EKublai wrote: Spoiler!

For better or worse, you can sprint through a lot of the levels, leaving everyone behind, which saves a lot of time for areas like

SPOILERSS!!!!

Aren't there pendants, parts, pills and ammunition to collect on these levels? Because I know it's quite easy to just run through these sections, I just never did it because of the possible drops.

At 10/27/14 02:19 PM, Snuff wrote:
SPOILERSS!!!!

fuck man i was gonna play the game but now I know there's a graveyard AND a bookstore i think i can pretty much figure out the whole plot on my own

thanks a lot asshole

That's pretty funny, though XD

Response to The Last Of Us - Hard Or Survivor? 2014-10-27 17:41:19

At 10/27/14 03:12 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 10/27/14 11:13 AM, EKublai wrote: Spoiler!

SPOILERSS!!!!

Aren't there pendants, parts, pills and ammunition to collect on these levels? Because I know it's quite easy to just run through these sections, I just never did it because of the possible drops.

Maybe, but I'm doing my platinum run and haven't gotten to the bookstore yet. I did run through the graveyard cause I had everything from a previous run. But there's a locked door at the end so I got there and turned around. Shit. There were six clickers all jerking their way at me. So me and Bill went back-to-back with our shotguns, blew four away at once. It was great.

My only issue is saving shivs for the doors.

At 10/27/14 02:19 PM, Snuff wrote:
SPOILERSS!!!!

thanks a lot asshole
That's pretty funny, though XD

Response to The Last Of Us - Hard Or Survivor? 2014-10-28 17:03:54

Go for Survivor. Beat every mode the game offers.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Last Of Us - Hard Or Survivor? 2014-10-28 19:03:17

At 10/28/14 05:03 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Go for Survivor. Beat every mode the game offers.

I started it. And so far it's tough, but playable. Getting the bow helps a lot on Survivor. Such an helpful weapon!

Response to The Last Of Us - Hard Or Survivor? 2014-10-31 02:17:26

Survivor is tough; and sometimes frustrating, but it's far from impossible. I've heard Grounded is absolutely insane though.

BBS Signature