00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duckyellow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

need help with dragon age origins

756 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

need help with dragon age origins 2014-10-20 13:23:42

so im playing dragon age origins because a few weeks ago it was free on origin so i got it but i cant get past the deserted building in Denerim . it seems to be impossible even on easy mode. there are just too many enemies and they do lots of damage and i cant win even with health potions. my character is a human warrior and in my party there is Alister,Morrigan and Zervan but i can change them if i have to. specifically i am stuck on this part of the level (sorry for webcam quality)

need help with dragon age origins

BBS Signature

Response to need help with dragon age origins 2014-10-20 14:59:23

What kind of build are you running?

Response to need help with dragon age origins 2014-10-20 15:16:24

At 10/20/14 02:59 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: What kind of build are you running?

my warrior is 2h, alistar is 1h and shield Zervan is 2 1h

BBS Signature

Response to need help with dragon age origins 2014-10-20 15:47:29

At 10/20/14 03:16 PM, elitegamer11 wrote:
At 10/20/14 02:59 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: What kind of build are you running?
my warrior is 2h, alistar is 1h and shield Zervan is 2 1h

What about Morrigan? What did you spec her in? You need at least a healer and a tank. If Morrigan has good nuke spells then keep her and replace Zevran with Wynne, if she's not then replace her with Wynne and keep Zevran. If Alistair isn't a tank then you're in trouble. If he is a tank then make sure he's using all of his aggro skills to keep all possible damage on him, and make sure your healer is keeping all possible damage off him. If you're a 2h warrior I'm assuming you're DPS, which is good. Alistair's skills should pull more aggro than outright damage so you should be good in close combat. You'll probably have to do a ton of character switching in order to keep Alistair alive and focus your damage. Make sure Zevran's tactics keep him using as many anti-fighter skills as possible and you yourself just dish out as much damage as your stamina allows. If you have Shale, she can help, but Morrigan will probably be more useful.

That particular area is a bitch. It took me a few days of figuring out the exact tactic to use.