00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Can't Export Flash into Quicktime..

492 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Oh no please help once again anyone I can't seem to Export my flash into a Quicktime because its saying that its running out of memory or whatever that means I guess my animation is to epically awesome of awesomely epicness and couldn't hold the power of my oversized Flash file what can I do?

PS: This is the animation I want to Export as a Quicktime > http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/646656

Giving Toons Life! Faceme! Tweetme! Linkme! Instime! Deviantme! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Can't Export Flash into Quicktime.. 2014-09-30 23:27:46

Firstly resolve those code errors, secondly use a program like Swivel to convert the swf into an mp4.

If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.

Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature

Response to Can't Export Flash into Quicktime.. 2014-10-01 03:33:06

At 9/30/14 11:27 PM, MintPaw wrote: Firstly resolve those code errors, secondly use a program like Swivel to convert the swf into an mp4.

Ok I will look into that. And do you mean swivel as in the video projector or is it a software to download because I'm not sure what that is then is it this that I have in the picture? And I thought MP4 is an audio export not a movie file?

BBS Signature

Response to Can't Export Flash into Quicktime.. 2014-10-01 06:15:46

At 10/1/14 03:33 AM, Rovertarthead wrote:
At 9/30/14 11:27 PM, MintPaw wrote: Firstly resolve those code errors, secondly use a program like Swivel to convert the swf into an mp4.
Ok I will look into that. And do you mean swivel as in the video projector or is it a software to download because I'm not sure what that is then is it this that I have in the picture? And I thought MP4 is an audio export not a movie file?

You can find Swivel in the NG forum here. M-PEG4 (.mp4) is a video file format.

Response to Can't Export Flash into Quicktime.. 2014-10-01 11:47:16

At 10/1/14 06:15 AM, Hero101 wrote:
At 10/1/14 03:33 AM, Rovertarthead wrote:
You can find Swivel in the NG forum here. M-PEG4 (.mp4) is a video file format.

Oh thanks I found and downloaded it already thank you though for your help. Oh okay so M-PEG4 is the video file form that I should choose when I export my SWF with because I already chose Quick time animation which one is better?

BBS Signature

Response to Can't Export Flash into Quicktime.. 2014-10-01 13:07:08

h.264 mp4 files are pretty much the standard, it's what Youtube uses mainly and Newgrounds will accept them. So that's what I suggest.

If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.

Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature

Response to Can't Export Flash into Quicktime.. 2014-10-01 14:24:48

At 10/1/14 01:07 PM, MintPaw wrote: h.264 mp4 files are pretty much the standard, it's what Youtube uses mainly and Newgrounds will accept them. So that's what I suggest.

Okay I will do that then thanks for the heads up.

BBS Signature