00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SomeApe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

managing multiple libraries

323 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

managing multiple libraries 2014-09-27 19:01:33

Hi

I started using multiple libraries for easier organizing the assets by putting them into folders, importing assets from external documents, etc.

When I chose from the dropdown menu of a library, which FLA's library to use, I end up having multiple libraries open and I can't seem to get rid og them. If I close the libraries that I don't need 1 by 1, they just all come back once I press Ctrl+L.

Does anyone know how to prevent Flash from doing that? My only workaround for this is to consolidate all of the libraries into one group, so that they end up as multiple tabs. But is there a smarter way of managing multiple libraries?

Thanks in advance

Also, has anyone any fancy tips and tricks to share regarding use of libraries?

Heya

Response to managing multiple libraries 2014-09-27 22:48:34

At 9/27/14 07:01 PM, Aleque wrote: When I chose from the dropdown menu of a library, which FLA's library to use, I end up having multiple libraries open and I can't seem to get rid og them. If I close the libraries that I don't need 1 by 1, they just all come back once I press Ctrl+L.

You should probably just use on library for your project - the one in the FLA you are working on. Then just use lots of folders to break everything down for organization.