00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yamusy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pixel art for your game

480 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Pixel art for your game 2014-09-16 13:13:24

Hey guys.If anyone needs pixel art for their game you can call me.Animating the sprites isn't my brightest side.

BBS Signature

Response to Pixel art for your game 2014-09-16 17:13:31

At 9/16/14 01:13 PM, tanikozo1 wrote: Hey guys.If anyone needs pixel art for their game you can call me.Animating the sprites isn't my brightest side.

I may take you up on this offer in the near future. I can handle the animation I would just need you to do the different states. For example, say a walk cycle you would just do a sprite with the characters legs together (standing) and then another sprite of his legs apart. I put piece them together.

I believe you said you create yours in photoshop, correct?

Response to Pixel art for your game 2014-09-19 04:41:25

At 9/16/14 05:13 PM, Hero101 wrote:
At 9/16/14 01:13 PM, tanikozo1 wrote: Hey guys.If anyone needs pixel art for their game you can call me.Animating the sprites isn't my brightest side.
I may take you up on this offer in the near future. I can handle the animation I would just need you to do the different states. For example, say a walk cycle you would just do a sprite with the characters legs together (standing) and then another sprite of his legs apart. I put piece them together.

I believe you said you create yours in photoshop, correct?

Yeah I make them in photoshop.I can do the sprites.I will experiment with different styles and whatnot and educate myself further.

BBS Signature