00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Various Voices Needed - All Ranges

1,023 Views | 1 Reply

I write, record and edit my own radio show called Late Nights with Lippy Lilith (inspired by Deb of Night from VtM Bloodlines). A working title in progress, however it's something that I've been working on through the year at a much slower pace than I would have liked to be. One of my biggest obstacles in creating this show however is finding new voices to add to the contributing hobby.

I make no money off of it and do it purely to contribute to the World of Darkness community for fun. As such, the scripts are all based on alternate reality sort of dialogue. Such as it's our world but if there were supernatural things in it, so there's creative freedom of course with a little less repercussions (listen to the show and you'll figure it out). If you feel any interest to contribute to the show, feel free to message me here or personally and we can talk shop!

Recordings I would like:
-Callers
-Infomercials
-Political campaign ads
-movie commercials
-product placement ads
-random bits of dialogue (complete creative freedom)

Heck as I do a radio drama, I influde as much music as I'm capable of adding (as little mainstream music as possible) so I'm very interested in giving some of my fellow newgroundsians some publicity by adding their tunes to the show!

Hope to hear some more soon!

Show's twitter: https://twitter.com/LN_LippyLilith
Radio Drama: https://soundcloud.com/theshii/sets/late-nights-with-lippy-lilith

Response to Various Voices Needed - All Ranges 2014-09-14 23:50:15

Here are some useful links. Please read the rules and then make good use of the available threads.

- Newgrounds Audio Forum Rules

- Collab Forum

- If you have a voice acting demo reel, put it in the Voice Actor Advertisements thread.

- If you're looking for voices for your project, check out the Voice Actors Wanted thread.

Thank-you for your attention.