00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West!

4,999 Views | 45 Replies

So, it's another Sunday in the NFL season. Here's a thread where we can talk about the games! Sorry that this one is late and gonna be short, but I've been mega busy this weekend.

Today's games:

Dolphins @ Bills

Lions @ Panthers

Falcons @ Bengals (Who-Dey!)

Saints @ Browns

Patriots @ Vikings

Cardinals @ Giants

Cowboys @ Titans

Jaguars @ Redskins

Seahawks @ Chargers

Rams @ Buccaneers

Chiefs @ Broncos

Jets @ Packers

Texans @ Raiders

Bears @ 49ers

And tomorrow will feature The Philadelphia Eagles taking on the Indianapolis Colts.

So, talk about the games here. Makes predictions, commentary, jokes, whatever! You can also post pictures of foxy ladies if you want. No pressure!

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 11:39:42

I predict the hawks will win because the chargers suck really badly.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 12:52:27

Chiefs and Broncos is looking like the most interesting one of the bunch. A lot of these other matchups are lopsided.

That being said, if the Vikings manage to beat the Patriots without Adrian Petersen, it will be proof positive it's time for Tom Brady to retire. Not that Ben Roethlisberger looked any better on Thursday. Most of the time, he was like a deer in headlights.

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 12:56:33

At 9/14/14 11:39 AM, Zachary wrote: Time to drown in tears of @Gobblemeister

The only thing i'll be drowning in is pussy milk when I do my victory rounds

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 13:12:55

At 9/14/14 12:52 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: Chiefs and Broncos is looking like the most interesting one of the bunch. A lot of these other matchups are lopsided.

Chiefs are gonna get destoyed by the Broncos. Peyton Manning is gonna shred our secondary.

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 13:26:17

Look forward to the Bears game. I know they'll lose, but I'll still enjoy it when getting drunk on whiskey and craft beer.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 13:37:40

>= 3 sacks on Romo, please.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 13:43:43

At 9/14/14 01:37 PM, FinaLee wrote: >= 3 sacks on Romo, please.

I'm hoping for more than that.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 13:51:35

Looking forward to the Niners home opener in the new stadium. I'm thinking, and cartainly hoping that we're going to cream the Bears for a great game. But you never know.

I'm also going to be sure to look for my house in the aerial coverage, because I don't live too far from the stadium.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 14:18:28

Predictions are going badly at the moment, with a number of unexpected scores from the likes of the Cowboys, Browns and Bills. To make matters worse I picked the Jags to upset the Redskins... but with Cousins playing instead of RG3 that now looks like insanity! RG3 is looking increasingly like a mistake in Washington (an expensive one at that given all the picks they gave up for him).

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 14:23:12

At 9/14/14 02:18 PM, Sentio wrote: Predictions are going badly at the moment, with a number of unexpected scores from the likes of the Cowboys, Browns and Bills. To make matters worse I picked the Jags to upset the Redskins... but with Cousins playing instead of RG3 that now looks like insanity! RG3 is looking increasingly like a mistake in Washington (an expensive one at that given all the picks they gave up for him).

I picked the Jags to win too and now I feel like a retard. I originally had the Redskins picked, but I just had to change my pick...

Football today just sucks so far.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 15:31:33

At 9/14/14 02:18 PM, Sentio wrote: Predictions are going badly at the moment, with a number of unexpected scores from the likes of the Cowboys, Browns and Bills. To make matters worse I picked the Jags to upset the Redskins... but with Cousins playing instead of RG3 that now looks like insanity! RG3 is looking increasingly like a mistake in Washington (an expensive one at that given all the picks they gave up for him).

If Dan Snyder actually maintained the turf, maybe RG3 wouldn't have blown out that knee. What happened to him this time? Last I saw, his ankle was in a cast. Maybe RG3 was a mistake, but given how Snyder runs the team, so is damn near anything else.

Saints are in the red zone now so they can still pull this out. Hoyer is racking up some good numbers for the Browns though. I may be right about them not needing Manziel if he keeps this up, unless, of course, he gets injured.

When I saw Manziel on the sidelines at last Sunday's game, he always had an earpiece in. I keep wondering what they broadcast into his earpiece. I'm guessing Young Jeezy.

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 15:36:11

C'mon Giants, why are you trying to throw the game? How can the special team let this one get away? This is terrible.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 15:46:59

At 9/14/14 03:36 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: C'mon Giants, why are you trying to throw the game? How can the special team let this one get away? This is terrible.

Wow, they really do not want to win. That must be one of the worst fumbles I have ever seen outside of the Jets! Under no pressure at all.

Saying that I like the Panthers and Cardinals as darkhorses in the NFC, so glad to see both winning (and two predictions that might actually be right!!)

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 15:50:43

At 9/14/14 03:46 PM, Sentio wrote:
At 9/14/14 03:36 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: C'mon Giants, why are you trying to throw the game? How can the special team let this one get away? This is terrible.
Wow, they really do not want to win. That must be one of the worst fumbles I have ever seen outside of the Jets! Under no pressure at all.

While I may not be sure what other options at the running game the Giants have but Jennings has got to go. Had he been a rookie it would have been understandable but this isn't the case, he has to go!

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 16:12:09

At 9/14/14 03:56 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote:

Jennings is invaluable cause he can actually catch. The line is injured, the receivers are dropping passes..it's a shame.

Donnell looks nice.

It's that bad if that's the only reason to keep him if the guy couldn't rush better than Brandon Jacobs after be became useless.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 16:12:09

Saints got beat by the Browns. Mind blown.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 16:12:12

@Zachary

Better luck next time

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 16:14:15

At 9/14/14 04:12 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Saints got beat by the Browns. Mind blown.

Good to know we're not alone.

Being that we lost to the team of backups outside of Larry Fitzgerald and that one corner back, it tells you something. It was a winnable game and they blew it.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 16:25:55

At 9/14/14 04:12 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Saints got beat by the Browns. Mind blown.

Definitely the strangest result I have seen since the Bills won in Chicago... dare I say the Browns look not terrible?!?

Meanwhile the Saints are already two games back in the tough NFC South. Unbelievable given all of their hype preseason.

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 16:49:50

At 9/14/14 04:33 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote:

That one corner back being one of the best in the league, not to mention one of the best 3-4 defense lineman in the game, Calais Campbell. The Cardinals also have a good set of young receivers. We're lucky to have kept the score at what we did with all those mistakes.

With Jenning's performance, you could say that we're lucky to even had a lead.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 16:49:58

I think it's time everyone realizes that the season is over for the Saints.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 16:52:36

At 9/14/14 04:49 PM, KillerSkull wrote:

Did Brees got hurt? If not, then I wouldn't count them out.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 17:05:47

At 9/14/14 04:49 PM, KillerSkull wrote:

It's not over by far because it's not like any important players got hurt. They'll win next week.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 17:10:12

At 9/14/14 04:35 PM, WahyaRanger wrote: Guys, wouldn't it crazy how the Dolphins destroyed the Bills just like they were predicted to OH WAIT

I think I hear Zachary crying somewhere...

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 17:15:46

Bengals won today in a stellar fashion. That's all that matters. Can't wait for us to beat the crud out of the Titans and go 3-0. and take a deserved break in week #4. Cincy's dynasty starts now.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 17:24:48

At 9/14/14 04:52 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Did Brees got hurt? If not, then I wouldn't count them out.

I'm not worried about Brees, but it's that defense that keep falling backwards time after time that will do them in. If a bad team like the Browns could carve them up, just imagine what Denver would do to them.

Of course, knowing the Browns, it's only a matter of time before they start falling apart like the frauds that they are.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 17:58:05

Looks like my homies in Tennessee have gone back to being their usual selves. Oh, well. Also heard the Vikings got smoked.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 18:07:46

The Raiders have been bragging about how diverse and mature their team is now. And yet they're losing to the Texans.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Sunday #2: Breasts In The West! 2014-09-14 21:29:31

Bears getting beat up. Where is your God now @EJR?

10-00 San Fran up!

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature