00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SomeApe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking programmer

1,191 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking programmer 2014-09-12 14:03:28

I looking AS programmer who can make single player Flash game.Game simular like www.mybrute.com only Flash and single player.

Little bit about game: Choose character,every character get random Strange,Agility,Speed together 9 stat point.Choose one opponent and watch fight. Fight is automatically. When you lvl up you get random things. Some skills or Weapons or Pet.

Write my on Skype about price and term.

Response to Looking programmer 2014-09-17 14:58:00

At 9/12/14 02:03 PM, Vampirs wrote: I looking AS programmer who can make single player Flash game.Game simular like www.mybrute.com only Flash and single player.

Little bit about game: Choose character,every character get random Strange,Agility,Speed together 9 stat point.Choose one opponent and watch fight. Fight is automatically. When you lvl up you get random things. Some skills or Weapons or Pet.

Write my on Skype about price and term.

The language barrier will make it fairly difficult for most people to work with you.

Could you post information here regarding price, timeline, what you expect of the programmer, etc.

I could message you on Skype like you asked, but I think that's fairly stupid. There's no reason it can't be discussed here out in the open, unless you're trying to get away with something.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Looking programmer 2014-09-19 03:55:40

The language barrier will make it fairly difficult for most people to work with you.

Could you post information here regarding price, timeline, what you expect of the programmer, etc.

I could message you on Skype like you asked, but I think that's fairly stupid. There's no reason it can't be discussed here out in the open, unless you're trying to get away with something.

So i have all graphical elements already. Programmers need make all this together and make automatically fight system and random lvl up system.About time.I think it's not so difficult make all this thinks.And price...Money is not big problem.But for this we can speak individualy.