00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jaevierffr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gas Brands

344 Views | 5 Replies

Gas Brands 2014-09-11 20:26:18

Has anyone here who drives tried different brands of gas? I heard that some burn better than others with different additives. Anyway, I usually use Gulf, mostly because the place I usually refuel sells it.

Steam username: Deutschgeck

BBS Signature

Response to Gas Brands 2014-09-11 20:45:36

At 9/11/14 08:43 PM, fieldertiger wrote: I don't have a favorite gas brand. Whenever my family's car is out of gas, they stop by a near gas station. I know it's not necessary for anybody to choose their favorite brand but its just gas. That would just be saying that I love going to that gas station that I would never go to any other one.

You don't just pull gasoline out of the ground, it needs to be processed. Different companies have different ways of doing things, and even if it's only a slight difference, it can affect the quality of the product. That's like saying there's no point in having a favorite cola: sure it doesn't make a big difference in the end, but it does make one.

BBS Signature

Response to Gas Brands 2014-09-11 20:49:56

I usually buy gas on base because it is cheaper.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to Gas Brands 2014-09-11 20:52:06

At 9/11/14 08:43 PM, fieldertiger wrote: I don't have a favorite gas brand. Whenever my family's car is out of gas, they stop by a near gas station. I know it's not necessary for anybody to choose their favorite brand but its just gas. That would just be saying that I love going to that gas station that I would never go to any other one.

Well if I can get better fuel economy from one brand vs another, then obviously I would be inclined to get that brand fuel.

Steam username: Deutschgeck

BBS Signature

Response to Gas Brands 2014-09-11 21:14:54

I always use QuikTrip gas because that usually gives me better milage than Casey's or BP gas.

Response to Gas Brands 2014-09-11 21:49:36

I've been buying shell gas for years because their refinery was a few miles away from where I lived so we got all of our gas from there.

BBS Signature