00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Itspanzinobro just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How much better is a Cintiq?

333 Views | 3 Replies

How much better is a Cintiq? 2014-09-07 16:52:29

I'm using a Wacom Bamboo draw and touch, I feel being to see where i'm drawing would make it so much easier.

What do?

Response to How much better is a Cintiq? 2014-09-07 16:59:41

At 9/7/14 04:52 PM, MAJ1CK wrote: I'm using a Wacom Bamboo draw and touch, I feel being to see where i'm drawing would make it so much easier.

What do?

Many traditional (drawing/painting) artists prefer the texture and 'realistic' feel of a traditional bamboo type tablet - allowing them to 'feel' a more traditional substrate like paper/canvas.

The cintiq is great for manipulating items in photoshop like photo touch up in you're a photographer or editing your older PS files.

But it all depends on what you're comfortable with. If you have a chance to try out a cintiq at a store or a friend's house I'd encourage you do that before laying down a pile of money on something that will feel vastly different than what you've been using.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to How much better is a Cintiq? 2014-09-07 17:58:56

At 9/7/14 04:59 PM, Malachy wrote:
At 9/7/14 04:52 PM, MAJ1CK wrote: I'm using a Wacom Bamboo draw and touch, I feel being to see where i'm drawing would make it so much easier.

What do?
Many traditional (drawing/painting) artists prefer the texture and 'realistic' feel of a traditional bamboo type tablet - allowing them to 'feel' a more traditional substrate like paper/canvas.

The cintiq is great for manipulating items in photoshop like photo touch up in you're a photographer or editing your older PS files.

But it all depends on what you're comfortable with. If you have a chance to try out a cintiq at a store or a friend's house I'd encourage you do that before laying down a pile of money on something that will feel vastly different than what you've been using.

Thanks for the input, I've tried a was cintiq 15x but it used really low resolution and felt pretty cluncky I'm sure a newer one would be better but just how much better.