00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What's your role soldier?

467 Views | 8 Replies

What's your role soldier? 2014-08-29 01:11:53

Arise, and demonstrate to your fellow cadets what exactly is your purpose in the General Forum base camp!

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to What's your role soldier? 2014-08-29 01:15:06

Can I just wash the dishes so I don't have to go out fighting?

Response to What's your role soldier? 2014-08-29 01:19:40

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to What's your role soldier? 2014-08-29 01:19:42

At 8/29/14 01:15 AM, CiviLies wrote: Can I just wash the dishes so I don't have to go out fighting?

Only if you take up latrine duty with Gory.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to What's your role soldier? 2014-08-29 01:28:21

At 8/29/14 01:19 AM, MykeiXWolfe wrote:
At 8/29/14 01:15 AM, CiviLies wrote: Can I just wash the dishes so I don't have to go out fighting?
Only if you take up latrine duty with Gory.

The things I'd to avoid military combat...

Response to What's your role soldier? 2014-08-29 01:40:31

At first I thought this thread would be stupid.

Then I realized it would get dumb and excessive, so I decided to hop right on in and contribute to the delinquency that is...

I'm essentially God, with lots of performance enhancing substances in full stock at all times, fully automatic chainsaw mounted fifty caliber left arm, 1.3 terawatt violet-spectrum lasers mounted in my fingers of my right hand and an eighteen inch dick just because.

And bionically enhanced eyes that let me blow shit up and see across space and time.

And I'm God and all.

I just, like, you know, had to pick a form because immediately erasing my enemies from existence so thoroughly that they never were possible to have existed in the first place gets boring.

Even God forgets that he fucked up someone that bad. Them never having been possible and all.

And he's often on performance and hallucination enhancing drugs because, again in a similar vein, being infinite undifferentiated awareness simultaneously manifesting all of the manifold creation that he surreptitiously experiences in the forgetting of himself as aforementioned undifferentiated state is, alas, boring without the experience/creation part.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to What's your role soldier? 2014-08-29 01:42:11

At 8/29/14 01:40 AM, Lagerkapo wrote:

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to What's your role soldier? 2014-08-29 02:47:39

At 8/29/14 01:11 AM, MykeiXWolfe wrote: Arise, and demonstrate to your fellow cadets what exactly is your purpose in the General Forum base camp!

I can be the janitor. Oh wait, that's everyone.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to What's your role soldier? 2014-08-29 03:16:14

Frumentarius.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature