00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Gamechanger Questionnaire!

1,008 Views | 18 Replies

The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 13:28:59

I decided to make a questionnaire to see what everybody's personalities are like. In other words, a personality test.

So with further ado, may the questionnaire begin!

1.) When watching the Super Bowl, do you watch it for the game or for the commercials?

2.) A stargazing question: out of all 88 constellations, which one is your favorite?

3.) If you can live inside a video game which one would it be and why?

4.) What's your favorite national park or world heritage site?

5.) Out of all the video games you've played (both console and online), which one is your all-time favorite?

6.) In your personal opinion, who are Newgrounds top ten moderators and staff members?

7.) What's the best and worst movies that you've seen?

8.) In your personal opinion, which video game deserves a awesome live-action movie adaptation of it? (For example: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky)

9.) If you owned a monster truck, what would you name it and why?

10.) With video games and movies have underrated soundtracks?

11.) Which Marvel Villain are you? Take this short quiz to find out!

12.) Last question: What's your preferred part of the BBS forums? What parts of the BBS forums ought to be improved and why?

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 13:46:15

1.) When watching the Super Bowl, do you watch it for the game or for the commercials?

i don't watch the super bowl.

2.) A stargazing question: out of all 88 constellations, which one is your favorite?

none. i don't care about constellations. they are for nerds.

World of Warcraft because its my favorite game.

none. i don't go to parks.

5.) Out of all the video games you've played (both console and online), which one is your all-time favorite?

world of warcraft.

6.) In your personal opinion, who are Newgrounds top ten moderators and staff members?

idk

avatar is the best movie i seen and i don't know about worst because i only watch good movies.

8.) In your personal opinion, which video game deserves a awesome live-action movie adaptation of it? (For example: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky)

assassins creed would be epic.

the Berserker

idk

dr doom

12.) Last question: What's your preferred part of the BBS forums? What parts of the BBS forums ought to be improved and why?

i dont have a preferred part.

BBS Signature

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 13:49:46

At 8/17/14 01:46 PM, elitegamer11 wrote:
assassins creed would be epic.

That movie has already been officially confirmed.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2094766/

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 13:59:18

At 8/17/14 01:28 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Super Bowl

Filsy americans

BBS Signature

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 14:21:01

At 8/17/14 01:28 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: 1.) When watching the Super Bowl, do you watch it for the game or for the commercials?

I don't watch the Superbowl

I have no idea.

Final Fantasy X, just for the sake of playing Blitzball

Taj Mahal looks cool.

Persona 3.

I don't pay much attention to who's a mod or not so the only users i know who have power on NG are EyeLovePoozy, ZJ, Zachary, Tom and Wade, Timmy and stafffighter.

Best - Cinema Paradiso
I had an idea of what to put as the worst but i forgot.

Katawa Shoujo, minus the sex scenes.

Larry because why not?

I can't think of any right now.

Magneto

General. Clubs and Crews, it's rare to see some activity there.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 14:30:52

At 8/17/14 01:28 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: I decided to make a questionnaire to see what everybody's personalities are like. In other words, a personality test.

The game

fuck the stars

Pokemon because then I could get a fucking articuno

Discovery park

too many to pick one

I'm not gonna list ten fucking people.
but off the top of my head: 7c, Luis, bluehippo, rig

Life Aquatic is the best, mac and devin go to high school was the worst

Maplestory

Oxycontin

Okage

marvel is gay

general is the only one that's not retarded slow

BBS Signature

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 14:33:44

At 8/17/14 01:28 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: 1.) When watching the Super Bowl, do you watch it for the game or for the commercials?

I do not.

None.

Fallout. Post-apocalyptic.

Dead sea.

Too many.

I can't name ten mods or staff members.

Best- Saw. Worst- forgotten.

Baldur's gate.

An excess.

I am not sure.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 14:38:47

At 8/17/14 01:28 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: I decided to make a questionnaire to see what everybody's personalities are like. In other words, a personality test.

I don't watch it at all.

Lynx.

Pokémon. It seems like a fun idea to raise Pokémon.

Serra dos Órgãos.

Too many to decide for a number one. Play time wise The Binding of Isaac and Spelunky are up there. Anything Rogue-like/lite - ish is up my alley.

Hm..... in no particular order:

SCTE3, Jolly, TurkeyOnAStick, TomFulp, WadeFulp, BrenTheMan, Murray, Back-From-Purgatory, stafffighter and Dean.

Ghostrider is pretty bad, last Matrix movie was a let down I suppose. Eragon is also just terrible. Still like Lord of The Rings trilogy a lot.

A Bioshock movie could be great.

I would name it Monster truck to keep things simple.

Not sure.... Pokémon games have pretty relaxing music.

Apparently Loki.

General Forum. Rest is fine I guess.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 14:43:43

Commercials

Triangulum Australe

Does Tron count?

Yosemite

I played pokemon once when I was in 3rd grade. It's the only game I've really played besides tetris.

We have more than ten staff members?

Best: Toy Story 3
Worst: Jack and Jill

Personally I think some of the Star Wars games could make badass movies.

Lebowski.... cause it's big.

All the ones I like are highly rated, so none.

I got loki.

The animation section is the best. There is no need for improvement, just more creativity.

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 17:03:52

Don't watch it.

Sagittarius

The first "The Sims" since you don't grow old

Don't think about stuff like this. So no opinion.

Star Craft

Don't know. Dean seems like a nice guy.

Best movie would probably be One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. The worst is some odd B movie about greek mythology.

Was about to write Max Payne, but then I remembered they already did that. So um... Animal Crossing?

Mismow

Dunno

Jonah Jameson

Most post and lurk in general and video game. Don't know how to improve any of them.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 17:22:16

I live in Britain and the Super Bowl isn't a thing on this end.

The Southern Cross, or Crux.

Kingdom Hearts, because it is the test of light and darkness made tangible.

Undecided, although I'm seriously considering visiting Skye in Scotland for how naturally beautiful it is.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5.

Back-From-Purgatory, SCTE3, jarrydn, midimachine, possibly TurkeyOnAStick, Luis, BrokenDeck, Tom himself, and I can't think of two more because I don't know them all that well.

Best: Ben-Hur, worst: Hop.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, because of its awesome theme music.

Marvin, in the vein of Henry Hoover and Thomas the Tank Engine: pick a name that starts with the same letter as the first letter of the noun.

Okami, Super Paper Mario, Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (one track only), and I can't name anymore.

Dark Phoenix.

Audio. I can't say I have a bone to pick with any section of the BBS because ultimately, it evolved from the simple BBS system from pre-dial-up days, and the direction the forum goes is the direction people choose to take it in.

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 18:27:00

both but the commercials

don't know

legend of zelda oot or twp maybe bully.

i can probably name others but what ever.

never been to a national park so yeah scratch that out. there's a dutch type of heritage thing in the town right next to the one i live and another it's heritage has to do with the native americans.

hard to name because i have a lot of game i consider my all time favorite

staff-tom,wade,bren,everybody else mods-

can't really answer this

well the last of us is being done so that's done heavy rain- resident evil if it can be done fucking right. gta and bully would also be good.

The Truck

bully or breath of fire v

look below

prefer general and video game.
improvements ?
i guess its fine as it is.

The Gamechanger Questionnaire!

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 18:35:52

At 8/17/14 01:28 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

I watch it for both, so the people I'm watching it with can talk about what we saw and socialize. Either way, when watching the Super Bowl, I'm more invested in the social atmosphere than I am in whats going on the TV. If the power went out, I'd still be having a good time.

Fuck if I know, the one I can physically see? I'm not that far from Dallas, we got light pollution on our night sky like woah...if I can see Orion's Belt, I'm in good standing.

Brutal Legend in the land of Ormagoden. I could live all of my days in that wonderful land of metal...doing battle by hand in steel, drinking beer with the maidens, and listening to music that resonates with me on a spiritual level. Rock is my one true religion and that game represented to me a holy land.

I don't think I've been there yet. I enjoyed underground dry caves and wet caves, I've been to Scotland, I'm been to ancient forts of the old frontiers. I enjoyed them all, but I'm leaving room for a favorite...so far, its been the home town of Mark Twain.

I answered Brutal Legend in another questionnaire, so this time I'm going to definitively say Armored Core: For Answer...no other Vs. match makes me sweat and focus like those battles do. (and usually I come out on top. I'm skilled in building and piloting cores in AC:FA)

I'm not sure I can name ten. They know who they are, though, they're alright.

Best: Terminator 2 Judgment Day
Worst: Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines

Metal Gear Solid, for fuck's sake.

The Phobodome because I am a narcissistic prick.

The whole of the Guilty Gear series (BlazBlue too) or the Playstation 2 era of the Ace Combat series (which is Ace Combat 4, 5, and Zero: Belkan War)

No, I'm already doing this quiz.

Besides, I probably wouldn't be a villain.

General for its simplicity and consistency.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 20:53:32

At 8/17/14 01:28 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

Time for me to take the questionnaire myself.

:The commercials

Orion the Hunter

The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon world so I can hook up with female Pokemon.

Mammoth Cave and Grand Canyon

Way too many to count.

10 Back-From-Purgatory
9 Asandir
8 Heinrich
7 BrenTheMan
6 Auz
5 Zachery
4 ZJ
3 Wade Fulp
2 Tom Fulp
1 stafffighter/Timmy

Too many good ones, but the worst is Super Mario Bros.

The examples that I've posted.

Truck Norris for the LOLs

Every single Mario RPG, the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, and Pokemon XD and Colosseum.

Ultron.

Video Game and General. I would like the BBS to be changed so that we could edit our own comments or delete our own threads.

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 21:01:33

I don't watch the Super Bowl at all.

The Big Dipper.

EarthBound, it's a pretty cool game world to live in.

The landfill.

It's a tie between EarthBound and Mother 3.

EyeLovePoozy, stafffighter, Timmy, WadeFulp, back-from-purgatory, TomFulp, SCTE3, Brentheman

Best: Yellow Submarine
Worst: Son of the Mask

None.

They all translate horribly into a live-action film.

I'd go for a 2D animated film, though.

I hate monster trucks.

But if I must, I'd call it the "huge beef machine".

Dunno.

Not gonna answer that.

General.

The forums other than General need more activity, really.

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-17 23:06:01

At 8/17/14 01:59 PM, klompors wrote:
At 8/17/14 01:28 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Super Bowl
Filsy americans

Have something against America, boy?

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-18 00:16:05

Gah. Started answering these in a really detailed fashion. Then got annoyed with how many questions there were and especially how many I just didn't care about so erased it all. It became a tl;dc (too long; don't care)

In conclusion I will post my Marvel Villain

You got: Dark Phoenix
You’re not a bad person, but have a tendency to make truly disastrous decisions when you lose your temper. You are extremely passionate about enacting progressive change, but your methods are perhaps a bit too radical.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-18 01:02:44

At 8/17/14 06:35 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 8/17/14 01:28 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: 2.) A stargazing question: out of all 88 constellations, which one is your favorite?
Fuck if I know, the one I can physically see? I'm not that far from Dallas, we got light pollution on our night sky like woah...if I can see Orion's Belt, I'm in good standing.

The ones that you don't see count as well.

Response to The Gamechanger Questionnaire! 2014-08-18 01:27:47

Definitely the game, but I do stick around for the commercials - though this past year's commercials kinda sucked.

Leo. Because I am a Leo. Second is big dipper, since it's pretty much the only one I can locate on a consistent basis.

Horrifying thought - it would feel so claustrophobic! But I suppose I would like to live in Skyrim. Pros: Wide open world with a of large array of paths to choose from. Cons: Dragons.

Yellowstone was pretty boss.

Pokemon.

Well the top 10 staff is pretty easy since there are less-than-10 of them. Top 10 mods? Rucklo, Rucklo, Rucklo, Rucklo, Rucklo, Rucklo, Rucklo, Rucklo, Rucklo, Rucklo. Honorable Mention: Transformer.

Best: Jaws
Worst: 90% of the horror movies on Netflix.

If they ever made a live-action pokemon movie, I would poop a little.

Sir Willingsbee Von TheoHuxtable. Because I want to inspire fear.

Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy. That soundtrack was the tits.

Is Carnage Marvel? Fuck it - I'm Carnage. Favorite villain.

General. Because it's stupid. Like me.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature