00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rand Paul: Trust him in Office

527 Views | 3 Replies

Rand Paul: Trust him in Office 2014-08-13 19:25:00

I know I'm one libertarian ass motherfucker... And I've been following info on Ron and Rand since around the 2012 election and I'm still unstable on what to think about Rand Paul being our next prez. His views on drugs, gay marriage, and war are pleasing yes, but what about everything else? Needless to say, Rand is better off than Hillary in my eyes. I see her bringing the debt UPPP^^^. Anyways, lately I've been seeing more and more things in the press about Rand being dishonest...(especially with his new dishonesty bust on immigration policies) but who know who to trust in the press.

So. what do yall think of Rand?

Instrumental/Software musician. Love Collaborationg

email me here

Response to Rand Paul: Trust him in Office 2014-08-13 20:33:30

Meh, I think he may be the only GOP nominee who could win because he's the only one who could feasibly stand up to right wing criticism and appeal to more moderate voters. Even if someone like Sarah Palin or Rick Perry win the nomination they're going to get trashed in the election.

At 8/13/14 07:25 PM, skykid10 wrote: Needless to say, Rand is better off than Hillary in my eyes. I see her bringing the debt UPPP^^^.

No matter who is elected, Rick Perry, Sarah Palin, Elizabeth Warren etc. they're all going to bring the debt up. There simply is not that much that they can do unless some economic miracle happens from now until 2020 (but c'mon, who's that optimistic at this point?). They can try to decrease the deficit, which is how much the debt grows annually, just like Obama has been doing (or I guess unintentionally because of sequestration but amongst other budget cut backs), but they won't really even dent the debt. I think voters should get better, politicians would love to actually do something, but with the way voters act they're not able to.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Rand Paul: Trust him in Office 2014-08-13 21:04:47

Rand seems to be a lot more conservative than his father overall. I think some independents/libertarians may end up being uncomfortable with that as his views get more widely known, but we'll see.

Considering he does inherit his father's rather large network of contacts, he's got a leg up if/when he runs compared to some other unknowns.

Response to Rand Paul: Trust him in Office 2014-08-13 21:24:29

At 8/13/14 09:04 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: Rand seems to be a lot more conservative than his father overall.

Rand is his nephew

Instrumental/Software musician. Love Collaborationg

email me here