00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PetrifiedPancake just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Craigslist Flasher Killed My Dog!

409 Views | 3 Replies

Craigslist Flasher Killed My Dog! 2014-08-07 01:06:43

I was flashed today by a Craigslist flasher! I went on Craigslist today to find someone to drive me to work. He pulled up in a red Ford Focus and told me he'd drive me drive me for 11 dollars. I thought it was a good deal. He was wearing a long coat that went to his ankles like the one Bane has in Batman movie. So there we were in the car as he drove me to work as we were making small talk. Then things took a turn! All of a sudden he started speeding and said, "Watch this sick driving move"! Then there was a huge BUMP as if he hit something. He said, "Oh no! Check if I hit something"! So I got out of the car, but before I could check what it was he hit, he slammed open the door and opened his coat to expose his hairy cock as he screamed "WIGGLE, WIGGLE, WIGGLE" while he was shaking it AROUND! Then he drove off and left me on the side of the highway without a car. To make this matter worse the thing he ran over was my MISSING DOG! To make matters ever more worst HE KILLED IT! I am so upset right now!

I called in sick to work, and luckily a guy named Kai picked me up in his car to take my dog to the taxadermy. I am currently in Kai's car as he is driving me there. Lets hope everything goes okay for me!

Discuss

BBS Signature

Response to Craigslist Flasher Killed My Dog! 2014-08-07 05:41:09

Your first mistake was using Craigslist.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Craigslist Flasher Killed My Dog! 2014-08-07 09:45:32

This is why you should leave your dog in the house. Kids

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to Craigslist Flasher Killed My Dog! 2014-08-07 12:37:28

I was fully expecting the OP to claim that the flasher killed his dog by flashing his genitals at him, causing the poor animal to die from shock.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature