00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Simpsons Family guy crossover

5,923 Views | 78 Replies

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 00:26:44

At 7/26/14 11:35 PM, NGPulp wrote:
Also this thread has gone to shit

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 00:40:26

we're getting off topic again

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 00:42:57

Yeah, I stopped caring about Family Guy a few years back. The show really flanderizes their characters.

I remember the episode that made me just go "Why am I watching this crap?" and change the channel -- watching Peter spit out his food onto his hand, show it to Lois and go "Eh!" over and over again, I just realized this was really, really trashy.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 00:49:03

It looks like it's gonna be shit, but I'll watch it anyway

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 01:04:58

At 7/27/14 12:26 AM, poopmcfarts wrote: YOU DON'T SAY

Yep.

Someone used a meme.

Sure sign we're all doomed and this thread is terrible.

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 01:05:35

At 7/27/14 01:04 AM, NGPulp wrote:
Yep.

Someone used a meme.

Wait, THAT was the sign that the thread was terrible? Dude, get your eyes checked.

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 01:07:57

At 7/26/14 08:28 PM, davecooldude wrote:
At 7/26/14 08:26 PM, Chdonga wrote: Family Guy
This is what i do to a faily guy haters like you!

I smell an alt.

Please be an alt.

Oh God please be an alt and not actually a person

returning from 8 years hiatus haha so maybe renovating a little :>

FOLLOW 4 FOOL WRITING & POETRY HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 01:08:25

At 7/27/14 01:04 AM, NGPulp wrote:
Yep.

Someone used a meme.

I'm so fucking sorry.

Sig by illicit.

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 01:27:16

At 7/26/14 11:35 PM, NGPulp wrote:
also this thread has gone to shit

It was already shit to begin with.

"Nermal is a piece of shit." Darthdenim

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 01:48:07

Here's a 5 minute preview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP00jqTStTg The writing is completely awful

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 01:50:54

At 7/27/14 01:27 AM, Omega wrote:
At 7/26/14 11:35 PM, NGPulp wrote: also this thread has gone to shit
It was already shit to begin with.

Yeah, it was.

Man, those two shows are terrible.

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 02:19:20

At 7/27/14 01:48 AM, PyroGreg wrote: Here's a 5 minute preview. The writing is completely awful

Well that made me chuckle a bit.

Feels empty, deprived and shitty overall, though.

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 04:20:05

At 7/26/14 08:15 PM, davecooldude wrote: I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

I can.

The Simpsons are already doing a crossover with Futurama, a Family Guy crossover would be jumping the shark a little (not implying The Simpsons haven't jumped various sharks already).

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 07:42:54

At 7/27/14 01:48 AM, PyroGreg wrote: Here's a 5 minute preview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP00jqTStTg The writing is completely awful

What really put a sour taste in my mouth was the crude rape joke that Stewie used when prank phone calling Moe's Tavern. I'm not a prude, but that just seemed unnecessary and crass. I'd like to think that something associated with The Simpsons would be better than that.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 08:19:22

At 7/27/14 07:42 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 7/27/14 01:48 AM, PyroGreg wrote: Here's a 5 minute preview
What really put a sour taste in my mouth was the crude rape joke that Stewie used when prank phone calling Moe's Tavern.

I chuckled a bit at that one.

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 08:22:29

I love this thread, one guy (or actually I think he's not a guy, I assume he's around 10~12) posting unfunny Family Guy pics, and thinking not liking Family Guy is bad. An other guy, getting trolled about 9-11. And all the others, facing that both shows aren't what they used to be.
I sometimes still watch Family Guy and The Simpsons out of boredom, but both shows only have around 1 funny joke per episode.

Also let's face it, Comedy Central is not an adult network, it's for kids who think they are maturer than most other kids because they watch Comedy Central.
All the crappy shows kids like are aired around 12:00~17:00, the crappy shows nobody likes (I'm talking to you, "It's always sunny in Philadelphia" and "Workaholics") are aired around 17:00~18:00. And the good shows, like The Office, Seinfeld (I know Seinfeld has a lot of hate), Married with Children etc, are aired around 18:00~24:00.
In fact, I think the only good animated show on Comedy Central is Bob's Burgers, but that will get ruined sooner or later.

Radaketor is my gay lil' buddy.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 09:36:21

The three american main cartoon comedies like simpsons, south park and family guy is just lame and trying too hard. Like celebrities joke that i have never heard of unless you live in USA. I only like some part of Family Guy due to that it kinda knows its dumb, and it has some clips which are pretty random:P

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 09:36:38

you're the only one on ng

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 09:41:50

At 7/27/14 08:22 AM, Ro-May-O wrote: I love this thread, one guy posting unfunny Family Guy pics, and thinking not liking Family Guy is bad. Another guy, getting trolled about 9/11. And all the others, facing that both shows aren't what they used to be.

Sayin' it like it is, huh?

GG, Ro-May-O.

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 11:07:25

It makes me wonder. The Simpsons had a crossover with "The Critic" where Jay Sherman was yellow, but there were also episodes where characters like the Archie gang made brief appearances and they weren't yellow. So the question is, are the characters in "Family Guy" going to be yellow? And if not, why was Jay Sherman yellow?

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 12:39:50

At 7/27/14 08:22 AM, Ro-May-O wrote: In fact, I think the only good animated show on Comedy Central is Bob's Burgers, but that will get ruined sooner or later.

Ok waht if family guy had ccrossover with Bob Burger's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 13:42:56

At 7/27/14 07:42 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 7/27/14 01:48 AM, PyroGreg wrote: Here's a 5 minute preview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP00jqTStTg The writing is completely awful
What really put a sour taste in my mouth was the crude rape joke that Stewie used when prank phone calling Moe's Tavern. I'm not a prude, but that just seemed unnecessary and crass. I'd like to think that something associated with The Simpsons would be better than that.

This is what I was worried about the second I heard about this. On the rare occasion Family Guy has had other comedians on they always waste them doing straight Family Guy material. Like, why would you even get the real person at that point? That is a pure act of ego there. You are not here to be your funny, you are here to be Family Guy funny.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 13:56:05

At 7/27/14 01:42 PM, stafffighter wrote: This is what I was worried about the second I heard about this. On the rare occasion Family Guy has had other comedians on they always waste them doing straight Family Guy material. Like, why would you even get the real person at that point? That is a pure act of ego there. You are not here to be your funny, you are here to be Family Guy funny.

Yeah but family guy has had more cool moments than anyother tv show, even soth park hasnt had the funny chicken fighting or the sad series where Brian died then he came back that kind of boldness is why i love family guy!

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 14:25:15

At 7/27/14 12:39 PM, davecooldude wrote:
OK, what if Family Guy had crossover with Bob's Burgers!

FTFY. I'm now slightly interested, because I don't see Bob's Burgers fitting in with Family Guy or the Sipmsons.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 14:26:23

At 7/27/14 01:56 PM, davecooldude wrote:

Yeah but family guy has had more cool moments than anyother tv show, even soth park hasnt had the funny chicken fighting or the sad series where Brian died then he came back that kind of boldness is why i love family guy!

1. The chicken gag has played out.

2. *deep breathe* They were never going to keep Brian dead. Not only is he a Seth Macfarlane character. Not only did he die in the same episode Stewie got rid of the time machine that could bring him back. The worst part is the replacement. Vinnie reeked of placeholder. He had that mixture of exaggeration and lovableness that says "I want to get to know this person and learn a lesson, then have them go away." Or did you really think they were going to spend the next 5 years with Joe Peshi dog?
Everything they did there told us that he was coming back, that all would be safe and same. That is the exact opposite of bold.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 16:01:48

At 7/27/14 01:56 PM, davecooldude wrote:

Yeah but soth park has had more cool moments than anyother tv show, even flamlily guuy hasnt had the funny obese spaghetti fighting or the sad series where Kenny died then he came back that kind of boldness is why i love soth park!

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 16:18:05

At 7/26/14 10:13 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Oh no The Simpsons, a now liberal agenda show is crossing over with Family Guy, a now trying to hard comedy with a liberal agenda. Whatever will we do?

you have no room to speak about what tv shows are or aren't good brony nintendrone

filler text

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 16:28:06

I don't know why people are saying Bob's Burgers is the only good thing on Animation Domination. Based on what I've seen of the newest episodes, American Dad is still going pretty strong, and the only time Family Guy was actually terrible was during season 6/7 around the time of the writer's strike, but that was years ago.

filler text

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 16:31:09

At 7/27/14 08:22 AM, Ro-May-O wrote: In fact, I think the only good animated show on Comedy Central is Bob's Burgers, but that will get ruined sooner or later.

Futurama was good too, but they had to cancel it.

God damn it.

Sig by illicit.

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Family guy crossover 2014-07-27 16:42:17

Bobs Burgers and Archer. Now that was a crossover. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0_fRZi2lbU

BBS Signature