00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth

7,765 Views | 143 Replies

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-08 19:00:16

Vince, this isn't exactly my style, nor me at all, but I think I liked things better when you were with the group. Shouldn't we struggle for peace instead of argue like idiots?

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-08 19:16:08

At 6/8/04 07:00 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: Vince, this isn't exactly my style, nor me at all, but I think I liked things better when you were with the group. Shouldn't we struggle for peace instead of argue like idiots?

I agree fully. Why keep on going like this?

Ignore this signature.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-08 19:17:56

I tried to tell you guys earlier, no drama only love. But nobody likes me.. and Everyone hates me :(

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-08 21:23:27

At 6/8/04 07:17 PM, DirtySyko wrote: I tried to tell you guys earlier, no drama only love. But nobody likes me.. and Everyone hates me :(

lol thats not entirely true ;)

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 00:01:08

At 6/8/04 07:00 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: Vince, this isn't exactly my style, nor me at all, but I think I liked things better when you were with the group. Shouldn't we struggle for peace instead of argue like idiots?

Yeah, I agree. It's no use arguing with each other cuz it's always the same thing over and over again. But yeah I would like it where we did have peace.

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 14:21:51

At 6/8/04 07:16 PM, _Hood_ wrote:
I agree fully. Why keep on going like this?

Because it is the most entertaining argument I have taken part in this year.

I think I dislike Vince the most for his review commentary movie...
It really is embarrasing to watch.

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 14:40:13

At 6/8/04 05:24 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: see people, this is what I'm talking about. Vince, perhaps you stop rubbing your your "accomplishments" in other's faces before you get a group of people on your ass, like I used to.

Quotes from your posts

"126 of you see me as a favorite artist"

"two entries got a daily award (4th and 5th) back to back."

"Soon before summer ended I got my 1 award for the summer."

" this was proven as I obtained Daily Third Place"

"I got front page of NG,"

"my fans cheer me on almost every day on AIM",

"Words of Advice to you readers. Once you get Front page, you get lots of AIMs, emails (some w/viruses) and you get people wanting you to teach them your skills. It's a hard life once you reach a high point in your flash career."

:|

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 14:47:42

Quotes from your posts

"126 of you see me as a favorite artist"
In this thread yes, when I started to before Warfare i had, like 10 ppl as me as a favorite.

"two entries got a daily award (4th and 5th) back to back."
I can't deny that, but they're blammed now/

"Soon before summer ended I got my 1 award for the summer."
Turd of the week, ALSo deleted

" this was proven as I obtained Daily Third Place"
Yup

"I got front page of NG,"
Yup

"my fans cheer me on almost every day on AIM",
Yup

"Words of Advice to you readers. Once you get Front page, you get lots of AIMs, emails (some w/viruses) and you get people wanting you to teach them your skills. It's a hard life once you reach a high point in your flash career."
Yup

and To Vince: We can only argue about the samething so long before it gets pointless, repeative and boring. Plus the mods will eventually step in and kick our butts.

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 15:56:24

Yay, will there finally be peace between Vince and HAcoreRD? Tune in next time on 'My Evolution - The HAcoreRD truth'

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 18:06:19

Hm Vince wanting a truce.....*ponders* now if vince really wants it, let it be his demand. But on another side, what would we get out of it....Lets see..........Hm..... well if Vince really wants a truce to sleep well at night then let him meet the current demands and he'll have it :

"1.All movies will be remade to a level of quality that reflects their score"

"2.You must apologize to all users u insulted as they gave you constructive critisism or just told you that it was bad."

"3.You must Apologize to TheShadowOfLenin and admit your inferiority to him when it comes to flash skills."

"4.You shall never again post any links to your movies in any message boards or forums to higher ur scores."

"5.You must create alt accounts and use them to replace EVERY review you have marked abusive and had deleted"

"6.You must reveal every alt accounts u currently use or was using."

"7.You must finish ff the day after within 2 episodes or less."

"8.these two episodes must be the ONLY ones ever made in the series after the originals have been removed"

"9.You shall apologize to NG and the viewers with ANOTHER Robo's commentary."

"10.The next song u will submit to the ng portal will be" The hocky Pocky" to honor Knox which is a 10 times better animator than you are."

"11."You will have your Newgrounds account deleted if or when we see fit"

lets see, so many outcomes to what u might respond, first guess is your gonna copy this post and change it a bit, next is ur gonna try to diss it using some of our common expressions, as Crow's "Lollypop joke" or my usual "smirks" which i noticed u seem to be copying these days. Or ur just gonna leave one of ur fans to respond for ya while u escape. *sigh* Now lets wait for that answer. Have fun kid.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 18:13:44

At 6/9/04 06:06 PM, Shin2k27 wrote: "10.The next song u will submit to the ng portal will be" The hocky Pocky" to honor Knox which is a 10 times better animator than you are."

The best of Knox is pretty much summed up with his claymations. Those are pretty good. With anything else, he couldn't animate himself out of a paper bag.

By the way, Vince was just mimicing you to mock you. *smirks* When will you guys get it through your heads? *Sigh*

Ignore this signature.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 18:28:54

Hood, why would a 21 year old rapper us the mimic tech that a 5 year old usually uses when he cant find any comebacks. I mean, if hes such a rapper, lets see him try some www John Cena shit.
Or if the only thing he actually did in the video "Coming home again" was jumping on a bed, that explains a bit more.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 18:51:41

your demands are too extreme, he'd never agree to them in a million years.

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 19:49:20

At 6/9/04 06:06 PM, Shin2k27 wrote: Dumb stuff

Oh, come on. Hacored and Vince were beginning of speaking of peace then you come fuck it all by writing a dumb post which can be resumed by " I hate Vince !".

You're just throwing gas on the fire, it's like all you want are flame wars. And those flame wars are always the same, every fucking time.

If you're planning to reply another time in this topic, please, make your message something that has nothing to do with starting a flame war that has already been done too many times.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 19:51:32

blah blah blah blah shut the fuck up

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 19:53:54

At 6/9/04 07:51 PM, xlaw42 wrote: blah blah blah blah shut the fuck up

to whom your directing your flame to?

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 20:22:54

At 6/9/04 06:13 PM, _Hood_ wrote:
By the way, Vince was just mimicing you to mock you. *smirks* When will you guys get it through your heads? *Sigh*

LOL yeah I was just doing a parody of Shin's posts. He doesn't have to get his panties in a bunch.

At 6/9/04 02:21 PM, TheShadowOfLenin wrote:

I think I dislike Vince the most for his review commentary movie...

And did you know that teh fans demand a sequel?

At 6/9/04 02:47 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:

and To Vince: We can only argue about the samething so long before it gets pointless, repeative and boring. Plus the mods will eventually step in and kick our butts.

Yeah I know. I'm surpised the mods didn't lock the last topic we were arguing in lol.

At 6/9/04 06:28 PM, Shin2k27 wrote: Shin Stuff

*Sigh* as I stated above, I was just doing a parody of your posts. And all those demands *eyes pop out* WTF?! First of all there IS only 2 more episodes left in the day after series you fool! I've been saying this for the longest time now. *Masturbates* but the rest of that stuff *heavy breathing* is just stupid! *Ejaculates* now listen to my good friend Shpouiten and don't try to throw gas on the fire.

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 20:26:57

Heres my propostion.

1.) we all stfu

2.) we all stop flaming eachother

3.) we get along like CIVILIZED human beings

4.) let by-gones be by-gones

5.) we all grow up

As I quote that idiot from "Gladiator": "Am I not Merciful?" *grabs random girl's face* "AM I NOT MERCIFUL?!"

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 20:30:05

At 6/9/04 07:53 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:
At 6/9/04 07:51 PM, xlaw42 wrote: blah blah blah blah shut the fuck up
to whom your directing your flame to?

I'd assume he would be directing it at the general bitching and arguing from earlier in the thread.

Also, I did read the whole thing, and I don't see why you would think it was necessary to join all those groups just to gain fans. You should gain fans through quality work (which btw, you're doing some good shit now) and your fan base grows. I don't see much reason for apologizing since it's in the past and your "bad reputation" so to speak will die off with your new fans from your better work. Don't try to gain friends and alliances to get to the top, just work and get to the top. I've been working with flash, and I've never submitted anything to NG yet, mainly because I have just about ZERO skill with it, and it would just about guarentee me blams for a second movie if I tried again. I'm always looking for pals and good people to associate with, but I'd never join a group and change my views on a subject to be liked among them. If people hate you, meh, get over it. As of right now, the most I've actually talked to you was when you made that thread about your sickness and I said you have allergies. So, I don't have much say in what you do, so this post will more than likely just be disregarded. My point being, don't rely on others too much, especially groups or clubs. And keep up the good work ;)

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 20:37:18

At 6/9/04 08:26 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: Heres my propostion.

1.) we all stfu

2.) we all stop flaming eachother

3.) we get along like CIVILIZED human beings

4.) let by-gones be by-gones

5.) we all grow up

As I quote that idiot from "Gladiator": "Am I not Merciful?" *grabs random girl's face* "AM I NOT MERCIFUL?!"

Yeah, I like the sound of that. And I'm not good at movie quotes so "This Game is not over, it is just beginning.". Just sounded cool, ya know?

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 20:38:51

*sigh* Parodying, wow, i call this copycat/mimic/5yearold stuff. Dunno if you find it funny, cause i just find it dumb and disgusting. But what else should we expect from a kid like you. And now enters the name calling. *shrugs* Can anyone teach him to get better comebacks than that? If you wont agree on the demands then fine, your loss, not that it matters much to me since im not the one posting qweer replies with pics of dicks with an arrow pointing at it and adding a message to it. I mean, if your plan is to disgust us to death with your homo/perverted fantasies till you get banned than hell yeah. I dont even read half of your post knowing the crap within. Think thats gonna matter? Now if you really want a truce then you might as well try and fit the demands. Here since u may be pissing in your pants about that, lemme leave ya the chance or removing up to 3 of them, hey might as well be fair, unlike you sending your dogs at us hoping to get rid of us that treatcherously. And lets not forge the mass 0ing you and your friends are doing. *nods* yeah that was fun too.
Keep thinking about it boy, you at least have the IQ to make a good decision over "trying" to insult back.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 20:55:46

At 6/9/04 08:38 PM, Shin2k27 wrote: waaaah waaah waaah

You do realize you're the only one who wants to continue this shit ?

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:07:21

At 6/9/04 08:55 PM, Shpouiten wrote:

I don't think he does. Half the time I can't even understand WTF he's saying : /

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:12:31

At 6/9/04 08:55 PM, Shpouiten wrote:

Actually took ur nick as a Vince diss, weird nick tough, well look since ur a quebecer might as well tell it to ya frankly.

Cte ti criss la ya envoye une bande de cave qu'il considere comme des fans pour nous pitcher des viruses a moi et a crow pis slayer. En plus le con ya commencer a baisser les scores de nos films avec encore la meme clic, maintenant demande toi pas pourquoi j'hais ce sac a merde. Jmen sacre qu'il fasse une paix avec HC parce que c'est rien qu'un osti d'arrogant qui a le meme niveau de skill en flash que les niveau de skills de William Hung dans le monde de la chanson. Tu comprends tu ? Bon.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:16:57

Look I dont really care for HArdcorRE but this Shin guy is kinda making me mad. Vince and him want peace but Shin keeps making stupid posts. Now I know that I flame and am a real dick (no pun intended) but I'm not like Shin. So please Shin go away and leave them be

-Pen0r Muffin

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:21:27

At 6/9/04 09:16 PM, Pen0rMuffin wrote: Look I dont really care for HArdcorRE but this Shin guy is kinda making me mad. Vince and him want peace but Shin keeps making stupid posts. Now I know that I flame and am a real dick (no pun intended) but I'm not like Shin. So please Shin go away and leave them be

-Pen0r Muffin

Dick? Your the Pen0r Muffin! Plus Shin is leading my side in the "Vince War" I alone hunt for peace.

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:23:31

At 6/9/04 09:21 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:
At 6/9/04 09:16 PM, Pen0rMuffin wrote:

-Pen0r Muffin
Dick? Your the Pen0r Muffin! Plus Shin is leading my side in the "Vince War" I alone hunt for peace.

That's why I said NO PUN INTENDED lol.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:24:33

Shin I suggest you not mess with penor. He's owned the best of them...

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:25:29

Yo Vinny, get on AIM in like a half hour. I gotta do my homework n shower then we can talk peace.

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:26:32

At 6/9/04 09:25 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: Yo Vinny, get on AIM in like a half hour. I gotta do my homework n shower then we can talk peace.

Alright, I'll be on.

BBS Signature