00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how to make vegans shutup

2,681 Views | 40 Replies

how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 12:17:31

vegans and vegetarians on your back about eating meat saying its wrong to eat meat and that you shouldent eat things that feel pain well i have a sure fired way to MAKE THEM SHUT UP ABOUT IT. you see science has definitively proven that plants feel pain now this alone would be enough for an argument but im gonna go one step up on the shut them up ladder. you see as most vegans and vegetarians eat there food raw the plants they are eating are thus probably still alive this means they can feel it as they are cut up torn apart by teeth and dumped into an acid filled stomach. so you can say meat eaters are the more humain because at least most people who eat meat have the decency to KILL there food before they eat it sparing it the torture of being torn apart and eaten ....most of us anyway

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 12:23:02

Just remind them that gluten is in fucking everything and even things that aren't food may contain animal byproducts.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 12:25:19

At 7/17/14 12:23 PM, Chdonga wrote: ...gluten is in fucking everything...

I meant to say gelatin is in fucking everything.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 12:30:34

At 7/17/14 12:24 PM, Amaranthus wrote: I blame @SCTE3 for making me google this.

Well then, I didn't expect that to be an actual thing.

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 12:35:17

I just eat a meat-fest slice of pizza in front of them and say 'I take much satisfaction in the fact that so many animals were murdered to make this'

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 12:35:51

Oh my god, steak. It's so good.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 13:41:20

At 7/17/14 12:22 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 7/17/14 12:21 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 7/17/14 12:19 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Stuff their mouth with soy and vegetables.
I thought you would have went with the Deadpool route and tied them up and force fed them meatloaf.
I used to love meatloaf, but it just doesn't taste the same any more.

Has to be that new 'special' sauce they put in it.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 14:18:25

Just eat a bunch of KFC with mash potatoes added onto it and your done!

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 14:36:51

None of the plants we eat have a nervous system or anything similar to one. If they did, we would have discovered it a long time ago.

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 14:51:29

At 7/17/14 02:36 PM, FinaLee wrote: None of the plants we eat have a nervous system or anything similar to one. If they did, we would have discovered it a long time ago.

And what about those plants that put their leaves down when touched?

They're still a mystery as far as I know.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 14:54:21

At 7/17/14 12:18 PM, SCTE3 wrote: You do know what the difference between a vegan and vegetarian is right? Don't worry, the vegan will let you fucking know. Vegetarians on the other hand rarely try to make you become a vegetarian.

The fuck's the difference even? They all look the same to me.

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 15:02:32

At 7/17/14 03:01 PM, SCTE3 wrote: You honestly can't tell the small difference between vegans and vegetarians? What?

Nope. But I don't even bother!

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 15:19:35

At 7/17/14 02:51 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 7/17/14 02:36 PM, FinaLee wrote: None of the plants we eat have a nervous system or anything similar to one. If they did, we would have discovered it a long time ago.
And what about those plants that put their leaves down when touched?

They're still a mystery as far as I know.

What about the Venus Fly Trap as well? Surely it must have some sort of intelligence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimosa_pudica

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 15:37:00

Actually as much as people go on about vegans and vegetarians I don't think I've ever had one come up to me in person and tell me to stop eating meat.

But I have heard a lot of people harp on vegans and vegetarians for their dietary choice.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 15:47:07

At 7/17/14 12:18 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Vegetarians on the other hand rarely try to make you become a vegetarian.

Holla.

I love randomly surprising people that I don't eat meat. I confuse several more people when they see me pulling apart chickens to get meat for me dogs.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 15:53:25

At 7/17/14 03:47 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 7/17/14 12:18 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Vegetarians on the other hand rarely try to make you become a vegetarian.
Holla.

I love randomly surprising people that I don't eat meat. I confuse several more people when they see me pulling apart chickens to get meat for me dogs.

Now that has to be a rare sight! A vegetarian who feeds meat to animals.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 16:01:20

At 7/17/14 03:53 PM, NeonSpider wrote:

I think it tends to be those pesky vegans again who think that their pets can survive on a meatless diet. While dogs can, it is really unwise to as they just don't get nearly the same amount of nutrients, and cats just can't survive without meat.

First thing I inquire when I know someone is having lamb, save me the bone. Sadly the lamb is already dead but doesn't mean I won't be grateful of some free meat and bones for my ever meat loving poochies.

I say to any vegan/veggie who wants to make their dog follow their path. Get a plate of meat, get a plate of veggies, put them down equal lengths from the dog. See where he goes. See if he even touches the veg once the meat is devoured. Dogs don't want to be vegetarian, its cruel to make them ones.

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 18:13:08

At 7/17/14 04:01 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 7/17/14 03:53 PM, NeonSpider wrote:
I think it tends to be those pesky vegans again who think that their pets can survive on a meatless diet. While dogs can, it is really unwise to as they just don't get nearly the same amount of nutrients, and cats just can't survive without meat.

First thing I inquire when I know someone is having lamb, save me the bone. Sadly the lamb is already dead but doesn't mean I won't be grateful of some free meat and bones for my ever meat loving poochies.

I say to any vegan/veggie who wants to make their dog follow their path. Get a plate of meat, get a plate of veggies, put them down equal lengths from the dog. See where he goes. See if he even touches the veg once the meat is devoured. Dogs don't want to be vegetarian, its cruel to make them ones.

hmmmmm its seams i have misjudged vegetarians sorry about that but some vegans do go crazy on meat eaters. as an add on to your point some vegans refuse to let there babys eat anything with animal products or byproducts in it like milk even though developinginfants do need fat and such to remain healthy. seriosly jsut breast feed the little things it not like milk kills an animal.

speaking of which why do vegans have such a problum with drinking milk its the only animal byproduct besides honey that doesent hurt any animals infact milking prevents pain in cows and is made by them and all mamals for the purpose of entire purpose eating.

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 20:44:06

At 7/17/14 08:11 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 7/17/14 06:13 PM, nanocon wrote:

You have misjudged them both. In the 8 years I was vegan, I faced way more discrimination than you ever will for your diet. I did not press my beliefs onto others. I was raised to let other people live their own lives and do what is best for you. I didn't bother meat-eaters, I didn't even tell people I was vegan. People either gave me crap for not eating like them OR my friends blabbed it out. I saw no reason to tell people other than my family so they would know not to cook me a meat dish and then feel upset because I wouldn't eat it, despite appreciating it.

Infants don't need cow's milk and humans were originally lactose intolerant after weaning from mother's breast milk. Many countries still hold large populations of lactose intolerant people.

Oh dear god no. Please. Not another one of those people. The ones who think it's cruel to not use cows for milk because their udders need to be milked. I will TRY to make this very simple for you. Now bear in mind I do not care what you choose to do, I only wish for you to understand why some people choose not to drink it.

It is not natural for a cow or any mammal to produce milk year round for years. It is forced. Babies from dairy cows are used for veal if male or future dairy cows if female. The mothers are pumped full of hormones and antibiotics. They are often treated poorly. They are immediately separated from their babies and are not allowed to give the nutrients they created to their own offspring. Their milk is not made to feed human adults. The milk is made to feed their own babies. It is not the ideal life for a cow. You can look into it more if you want, but that's the gist of it.
I choose not to drink milk because I'd rather not support that, ingest all that other crap, and mainly because I have milk allergy.

The reason some choose to avoid honey is that while a beekeeper could keep bees year round, they are often killed during the winter just because it's cheaper.

And to address your OP, do you eat plants? Then shut up. You're doing worse harm by eating plants AND animals so how about you just leave people alone and let them eat the way they choose. You're killing plants twice and meat once. You eat plants and meat and the meat you eat also ate plants.

must you be so agressive to me when answering my questions all were legitamate and some vegans do get in your face about the whole meat thing it was not an attack on you personally just those really in your face ones. also it has actually becoming illegal to kill bees now do to a world wide shortage so ha. and quite frankly i dont giva a damn on what/who you eat and while you are going on about the relitivly humain meat industry here tibet has places where you get to hold down a donkey and eat it alive so if you are going to insult meat industry stuff go there where it is super inhumain.

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 21:53:23

I hate Vegans, they're pushy as fuck.
Predators are born with eyes on the front of their head to target their prey.
Us humans have our eyes in he front.
Put two and two together,

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 21:53:59

At 7/17/14 08:51 PM, Spooky wrote: First of all, do you have a scientific paper that explicitly says that plants feel pain? Not 'releases chemicals' or 'reacts to stimulus'. Actual pain. The first paragraph on the wiki page for 'Plant perception' says that scientists dismiss the theory that plants can experience pain and fear. There have been numerous experiments and studies and I don't think any of them concluded that plants could feel pain. They don't have a central nervous system, and most biologists would believe this is necessary for the experience of pain. Linking to something that says "but this plant predicts the pattern of the sun therefore it is a sentient thinking being" is not going to cut it.

Secondly, even if plants were capable of feeling some kind of physical pain (again, not a view currently held by science) it would still cause less suffering to just eat plants. Why? Because higher animals are capable of more nuanced pain - suffering and emotional stress. Furthermore, in order to raise animals to eat them, they must graze on a large amount of plants. Even if you restricted your diet to almost exclusively meat, you'd still be contributing to the consumption of huge amounts of plant matter - probably a good deal more than you would if you just ate plants.

This was a horribly misinformed 'argument' I'm afraid to say and if this shut anybody up, they probably wouldn't have anything worth saying anyway.

well even with the whole animals eat plants thing it wouldent be us doing the killing and the in your face vegans i refer to would be shocked that they are destroying life in such a painful way the whole one with nature thing. plus regardless it would still violate the beleifs if the plants can feel even the most rudamentory amounts of pain. and by disproving my plants point it is also proving that a distincion has to be made somewhere for survival and that eating an animal is no maore wrong since you cant win either way and at least animals are skined alive

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 21:56:10

At 7/17/14 09:53 PM, nanocon wrote:
At 7/17/14 08:51 PM, Spooky wrote: First of all, do you have a scientific paper that explicitly says that plants feel pain? Not 'releases chemicals' or 'reacts to stimulus'. Actual pain. The first paragraph on the wiki page for 'Plant perception' says that scientists dismiss the theory that plants can experience pain and fear. There have been numerous experiments and studies and I don't think any of them concluded that plants could feel pain. They don't have a central nervous system, and most biologists would believe this is necessary for the experience of pain. Linking to something that says "but this plant predicts the pattern of the sun therefore it is a sentient thinking being" is not going to cut it.

Secondly, even if plants were capable of feeling some kind of physical pain (again, not a view currently held by science) it would still cause less suffering to just eat plants. Why? Because higher animals are capable of more nuanced pain - suffering and emotional stress. Furthermore, in order to raise animals to eat them, they must graze on a large amount of plants. Even if you restricted your diet to almost exclusively meat, you'd still be contributing to the consumption of huge amounts of plant matter - probably a good deal more than you would if you just ate plants.

This was a horribly misinformed 'argument' I'm afraid to say and if this shut anybody up, they probably wouldn't have anything worth saying anyway.

well even with the whole animals eat plants thing it wouldent be us doing the killing and the in your face vegans i refer to would be shocked that they are destroying life in such a painful way the whole one with nature thing. plus regardless it would still violate the beleifs if the plants can feel even the most rudamentory amounts of pain. and by disproving my plants point it is also proving that a distincion has to be made somewhere for survival and that eating an animal is no maore wrong since you cant win either way and at least animals arent skined alive

i meant to say arent

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 22:20:19

At 7/17/14 10:06 PM, Shauna wrote: Plants don't feel pain. They respond to stimuli. Pain is, by definition, a psychological experience. In order to feel pain, an organism must have a Central Nervous System ,to collect the data obtained by the outside phenomenon. And a brain to interpret the stimuli as a psychological experience.

You don't belong in the human gene pool, please leave and reeducate yourself.

ill say only this jelly fish have neither and can still feel pain and box jellyfish have been seen using strategy on prey

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 22:25:59

At 7/17/14 10:16 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
Please switch to an all-meat diet. You need to be taken out of the gene pool as quickly as possible.
The cold hard fact is that human are omnivores. We are capable of changing our diet to adapt to available food. We can survive on only plants or on plants and meat. But we are not carnivores and cannot survive on meat alone.

Bro, I never said humans should solely feed on meat.
You are taking my answer far to literally.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 22:32:26

At 7/17/14 10:29 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
It just annoys me so much when people try proving that vegetarians are wrong because we share a few qualities with carnivores. I'm sorry but there really is no arguing that humans are omnivores and capable of living off plants alone. You'd think more people would embrace the fact that we are so awesome and adaptable.

But Sen, then they can't be terribly funny by saying "Yeah well I'm gonna eat 2 lots of meat for every one you don't eat!!".

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 22:36:02

At 7/17/14 10:08 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 7/17/14 12:35 PM, Teddiikun wrote:
I don't feel like they were legitimate. I feel they were ignorant and condescending. I will apologize for being blunt. I have plenty of anger toward all the awful, ignorant, and just plain stupid people I encountered during my life as a result of making a personal choice for myself.

like i said i dont care what you eat this argument was for getting those in your face ones to lay off. also try to leave the rage away from the key bourd writing your points in an angery fashon feels like an attack and makes your own points even if legitamate seem less so meaning that it will only lead to a flame war were the point gets mute with people just attacking each other and you just wind up defeating your self. as well the chemicals responsable for rage temporarally reduce intelegence thus making your aurgument less intelegent if writen angery. if you want people to take your words seriosly step back and calm down for afew minutes then write a more thought out response once your head is clear leaving the rage where it belongs i gaurantee more people will listen to your words then otherwise you are just adding to the problum.

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 22:37:43

At 7/17/14 10:29 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
It just annoys me so much when people try proving that vegetarians are wrong because we share a few qualities with carnivores. I'm sorry but there really is no arguing that humans are omnivores and capable of living off plants alone. You'd think more people would embrace the fact that we are so awesome and adaptable.

You are correct.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 23:15:13

At 7/17/14 10:58 PM, Shauna wrote: Jellyfish DO have central nervous system. They have an unusual nervous system (I'll give you that) because jellyfish are not bilaterally symmetrical.

I love it when you talk sexy, bby.

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 23:19:08

At 7/17/14 11:17 PM, Shauna wrote:
I love it when you talk sexy, bby.
Do I make you randy?

Totally.

Randolph, even.

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 23:21:09

At 7/17/14 12:24 PM, Amaranthus wrote: I blame @SCTE3 for making me google this.

Deadpool seems like a pretty chill guy.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature