00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ayumi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Any voice acting tips?

1,005 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Any voice acting tips? 2014-07-14 22:02:41

Hello, I was wondering If anyone had any tips on voice acting like Preferred Mic, Vocal exercises and so on. If any one can point me in the right direction or help me out that would be great thanks!

Response to Any voice acting tips? 2014-07-14 23:44:45

What do you think you need the most help with?

BBS Signature

Response to Any voice acting tips? 2014-07-15 00:10:22

At 7/14/14 11:44 PM, ZipZipper wrote: What do you think you need the most help with?

I''d say content and acting I believe I have a great mic more so it has to do with me and my abilities.

Response to Any voice acting tips? 2014-07-15 02:07:04

Well as much as mic goes, I suggest a "Blue" microphone brand.
A Snowball is a great high quality starter at a cheap price.
(Don't forget the pop filter you can get cheap on Ebay!)

BBS Signature

Response to Any voice acting tips? 2014-07-17 20:54:27

Hit up boards like the Voice Acting Club (http://voiceacting.proboards.com/) and Voice Acting Alliance (http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/forum.php) and audition for whatever you think you fit...it's great practice. There are also threads where you can request feedback and get a better idea of what to work on.

Response to Any voice acting tips? 2014-07-23 09:46:40

I suggest you look Youtube etc for videos about people like Rob Paulsen and see how they do it. Then you try yourself. Most important thing there is be relaxed, and knowing the mic does not eat you. Then just have fun and you will notice getting better and better by the time. Practice makes it perfect.

Most people become nervous while rec button pressed so I suggest you practice being calm and breathing normal.

~Shadowrabbit from the hills..