00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ThomasBlack0001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Little teens spreading their legs

106,908 Views | 37 Replies

Response to Little teens spreading their legs 2014-07-17 08:13:47

It's a natural thing. People do it because it feels good. It's the same reason you're posting on Newgrounds, or eating breakfast, or playing video games, or whatever, really.

Teenage pregnancy does not guarantee a life of hardship for the parent, but it does increase the instability of the child's environment. It's difficult to raise a child when you yourself are still a child.

Blame is useless here. If you truly worry about the well-being of your fellow children (no offense... as a child I hated being called a child, too), pressure policy-makers to increase funding for sex education and increase access to contraception for young women.

It's unconscionable that a young woman should be capable of gestation as early as age 10 or 11, but, in order to protect herself from unwanted pregnancy, must either overcome the negative judgment of her parents, teachers, and/or pharmacist or deflect the advances of male peers. Outrageous.

Children are not capable of carefully considering the long-term consequences of their actions. That part of the brain doesn't fully develop until after one can legally drink alcohol.

At 7/1/14 12:52 PM, Avery wrote: Why in the hell are young teens spreading their legs? Why are they sucking dicks, or fucking girls at 15, or 16? I already seen at least 3 people in my school that are pregnant right now, they are receiving praise. Why? Do they not know the struggles that are going to follow them up until the day they die? I fear seeing one of my close friends having to be a Mother, or Father, at a young age, and watch their lives get ruined, over a 10 second orgasm which felt good at the moment, but costed them their life. I don't even know what to blame it on, Parents? Society? Fuck..

BBS Signature

Response to Little teens spreading their legs 2014-07-17 08:21:50

Even when they fuck they could use condoms

Response to Little teens spreading their legs 2014-07-17 08:23:22

I'd say it's more the 12-14 year old kids that need help. And the reason it's happening is because of our lack of sex education. I could care less if they're fucking but I don't want to live in a society of people raised by teenagers.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Little teens spreading their legs 2014-07-17 10:49:08

At 7/1/14 12:55 PM, Jester wrote: shit I thought this was an advertisement

Fuck man, I'm out of here.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Little teens spreading their legs 2014-07-17 10:52:56

At 7/1/14 12:52 PM, Avery wrote: Why in the hell are young teens spreading their legs? Why are they sucking dicks, or fucking girls at 15, or 16? I already seen at least 3 people in my school that are pregnant right now, they are receiving praise.

Why would they be praised?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Little teens spreading their legs 2014-07-17 23:06:39

16 And Pregnant is a TV show, but I dont watch it

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Little teens spreading their legs 2014-07-17 23:36:49

The kids in my school fucked like rabbits. The nurse had to give away condoms on spring and winter break because of all the pregnancy scares. I was probably the only kid in the school who hadn't fucked another student. More than half of my class dropped out because of pregnancy. As much as I'd like to line some girl's uterine walls with my semen, it's not worth the risk of bringing another disgusting ankle biter into this world.

At 7/17/14 11:06 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: 16 And Pregnant is a TV show, but I dont watch it

There's also a show about teens desperately trying to lose their virginity.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Little teens spreading their legs 2014-07-17 23:52:24

we want girls to be slutty at a young age, it prepares them for when they're old enough for us adults.

BBS Signature